NIKE FORUM UPDATES

@ajagcaoili16 thanks bro..sorry track card
smile.gif

nike forum greenhills still have the toddler sizes of the white cements and 13's white/red..for those who want to grab a pair for their kids

Kobe VI POP, Glass Blue, Gradient & China available at NikeForum size 9 on display. I saw three piles of boxes for the Gradients, maybe only 30 pairs or so. Jordan 13 White/Red still there big sizes left I think. LeBron 8 Christmas is still there too. Lots of KD3's, Hyperfuses, Air Max Fly By's and Hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by ajagcaoili16

Kobe VI POP, Glass Blue, Gradient & China available at NikeForum size 9 on display. I saw three piles of boxes for the Gradients, maybe only 30 pairs or so. Jordan 13 White/Red still there big sizes left I think. LeBron 8 Christmas is still there too. Lots of KD3's, Hyperfuses, Air Max Fly By's and Hyperdunks.

What size for the Brons?

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

any release updates on aj3 true blue ?
no cross posting please. seen this post 4 times already? thanks.

glass blues on discount in greenhills forum?

Originally Posted by IraPhis

Originally Posted by ajagcaoili16

What size for the Brons?

I think size 9 or 10

Originally Posted by reebski

nike forum greenhills still have the toddler sizes of the white cements and 13's white/red..for those who want to grab a pair for their kids

Nice...
smile.gif

Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 all black spotted at nike forum greenhills, not feeling it lalo na ung nakalabas na string nya, also they have the lebron 9 low, 5 cw (easter,red,blue,hornets)they also got usa basketball shirt, lebron and kobe and also the jordan military and son of mars 2 cw, they also got retro usa basketball shirt, jordan,pippen,barkley.

Nike Forum Magnolia

Also has Pilipinas Shorts & Jerseys (Kiefer Ravena) Jerseys were pulled-out by Nike Ph as of the moment. Hit up my friend Icebox15 if you want to get the Kiefer jerseys already. I'm not sure when will Nike release them in their stores. Probably some Parks already have them. I'm wondering how can Nike Ph got Ravena's name on a merchandise while he was still in college. I believe there's a certain rule for this.

Back
Top Bottom