NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Very informative man thanks a lot. I think ill give the 10 a try, especially if they're not as maliable as the flyknit material is. As long as they don't slip I'm good with it.

Thanks for the comments on my next innevas, night stadium and obsidian are on top of my search list now 
glasses.gif

Very informative man thanks a lot. I think ill give the 10 a try, especially if they're not as maliable as the flyknit material is. As long as they don't slip I'm good with it.

If 9 is your true size, I wouldn't recommend going any higher than a half size up. A full size would make them look really long on your feet.

Already located a pair of knight stadiums in good shape, only thing is that one of the laces are broken. Any help on where to get a spare pair of identical grey laces would be greatly appreciated
glasses.gif

how much are the NRGs going for lately?

still the best cw in my opinion

I was seeing a few pairs end around $400 shipped or so with three others ending at $525, $550 and $600 respectively.

There's a pair currently listed at $1500 which is so remarkably OD. Not expecting to see those move at all.

Last edited:
I was seeing a few pairs end around $400 shipped or so with three others ending at $525, $550 and $600 respectively.

There's a pair currently listed at $1500 which is so remarkably OD. Not expecting to see those move at all.
thanks for the update man, $400 is very reasonable!

Seems like prices have been quite stable for a while now

^same here. They had several size 14s in the obsidian pair and I even had 2 set into cart. I kept delaying hoping they'd go on clearance but never did. Now they're off the site. I just don't think they sold several sz 14 just like that.. Maybe will send them to an outlet.

Im not sure if this has been asked here already, but what's the length for the laces for the innevas?

Im planning to replace the laces on my black/tan innevas to waxed laces. I currently have normal flat black laces on em.

Thanks, can someone confirm? I remember reading they were 51

Im not sure if this has been asked here already, but what's the length for the laces for the innevas?

Im planning to replace the laces on my black/tan innevas to waxed laces. I currently have normal flat black laces on em.
Like already said a little while ago 51 in. fam :smile:

Last edited:
Slept on these for awhile. Checked nike chat and everywhere else online and seems to be sold out everywhere in a 8. What would be my best bet in finding the stadiums or obsidians online or in store?
Best bet would be eBay. They regularly pop up at around retail but you have to be quick because they do not last for more than a few hours. Just be patient and check once a day and you will be able to get your size within a few weeks. There is a small but strong following behind Innevas. We tend to snatch up every deal we come across because the future of the shoe is unknown.

On an un-related note, there is a listing for the black/grey gradients from a seller in Japan now. I'm guessing a wider release should be coming soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom