NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Came up on these for $30 bucks below retail. Thanks Ebay

Instagram: @Sir_Fred

Last edited:
Damn just got my newsprints today and got sent the wrong size...called the store and they don't wanna give me a return shipping label, they say they're gonna credit me back but I'm hella skeptical

I own a pair of the blues 11.5 and a pair of the gray/oranges size 12. Neither pair fits if I lace all the way up. I don't mind lacing it down a notch as they still look good, but I figured that moving up a half size, would have made the difference. 

^^^ Glad to see these popping up at other accounts...any info as to when the Armory Navy colorway will drop on NDC/Swoosh?

Anyone looking for ds blue or black sp sz 10.5retail+tax+shipping pm me for details

Last edited:
Waxed laces came in!

I believe the original lacing is correct on the left as oppose to the right. Can anyone confirm? Which one you guys prefer?

I personally like the right one better.

Both pics look dope though!

Where'd you get the laces from?

The right one or left shoe is definitely a lot better. Trust me man, correct way to lace and wear em. They look the cleanest that way

The right one or left shoe is definitely a lot better. Trust me man, correct way to lace and wear em. They look the cleanest that way
Did a little research and you're right. That is the correct way to lace them. It's shown in the actual video of the sneaker.

Did a little research and you're right. That is the correct way to lace them. It's shown in the actual video of the sneaker.

Yeah fam I actually think it's better for actual usage as well. Seems like a better lockdown, fit and support that way. Just seems uncomfortable the other way lol

Do you guys lace it from the outside or inside hole?

I don't really know which one is correct.

Anyone know where to find the Armory Navy in a size 12

Last two pair I bought were both an inch or more too long at 11.5 and 12

Back
Top Bottom