NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Damn, was eyeing the black/grey/gold N7 pair for awhile now and it seems like they sold out out of nowhere. They had like every size everytime I would check the page :\. My fault though, not sure why I waited so long to cop.

Last edited:
Damn, was eyeing the black/grey/gold N7 pair for awhile now and it seems like they sold out out of nowhere. They had like every size everytime I would check the page :\. My fault though, not sure why I waited so long to cop.

Eastbay has a FSR, with no restrictions.

I've been sleeping on these joints, sheesh
that white pair is beautiful. Retail was a lot
so I doubt I find a pair for a reasonable price
on the resell market

Didn't even think to check any other sites. I thought only NDC and Nike stores sold N7s. Thanks for the heads up.

thanks! Any codes out there?
URLEB5JC (expires 1/31)
17% off an order of $120+. Saves you about $30 bringing the total to around $160 shipped.

(For future reference, check for Eastbay coupons here.)

Last edited:
what about the black innevas? i saw some info on those a few pages back but nothing since then.

Just a heads up just sent back a pair 9.5 lodens to NDC. They're nice, but never tried on just couldn't see myself spending $230 after taxes on these right now. If you're looking theyll probably show up within the next few weeks.

Just chatted with an online rep, and said there was no confirmation for release date for the white innevas. Is it suppose to release on NDC US on the 15th?

Just chatted with an online rep, and said there was no confirmation for release date for the white innevas. Is it suppose to release on NDC US on the 15th?

I thought they were releasing on the 15th on Nike Lab.

Any idea what other retailers are going to carry them?

I assume they will also release without notice similar to fragments, correct?

Any idea what other retailers are going to carry them?

I assume they will also release without notice similar to fragments, correct?
Same Tier Zero that had the lodens I bet.  Undefeated, SNS, etc.  Do some work and you will find them. For example, find every shop that had the loden an desert cws.  They will probably have them.  And they have a release date of 1/15/15.  So follow those stores and they will let it be known.

Back
Top Bottom