NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Since I got my 9, probably won't be needing the 8.5 that I have coming in tomorrow. Let me know if anyone needs help with an 8.5!

I got the 8.5 in. I'm actually glad I didn't sell them yet because I have some extra room in the toe. The 9 would have definitely been too big. If my order gets fulfilled by Bodega I'll be sending the 9 back. My first pair of Innevas and I'm more than satisfied! The 3M on the toe is awesome.

How do you guys tie these shoes, especially with their cord-like laces?  I would like to keep any excess lace hidden.

I usually have my laces go into the shoe from the outside in the last hole and just have the excess lace in my shoe with my foot on top.  However, when I do that with this shoe, it pulls the rear portion down, so the tip is digging into my foot.

Last edited:
@jazz hands  I actually have these laced with the flat laces that they came with. They stay fully laced to the very top lace hole and the backstitch that is stiched on the end of the laces acts like an anchor on the lace hole to keep it from unlacing.

They're a clean .... Real clean.

Check my Instagram As well. jay_aka_nolove

Got a pair of the white from st Alfred but upon inspection, there were some prominent glue stains on the heel, discoloration,etc. They were very accommodating and getting a refund but a bummer I'll be missing out on these.

Back
Top Bottom