NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Not sure how much people still want the N7's but if you're interested, check your local HoH. Just copped the N7's that were marked down to $59.99 and had them stock locate my size for me. Should be here by the end of the week. First pair of Inneva's and wanted them when they dropped but I balked at the price but couldn't pass this time.

Not sure how much people still want the N7's but if you're interested, check your local HoH. Just copped the N7's that were marked down to $59.99 and had them stock locate my size for me. Should be here by the end of the week. First pair of Inneva's and wanted them when they dropped but I balked at the price but couldn't pass this time.

Any chance u have the item number

Hello NT, just joined up and was wondering if someone could tell me more about these Innevas that someone is trying to sell me. He wants to sell me the racer oreo v2 and these obsidian innevas in 9.5 for $260. Seems like a pretty good deal but I wanted to check with you guys first.

Hello NT, just joined up and was wondering if someone could tell me more about these Innevas that someone is trying to sell me. He wants to sell me the racer oreo v2 and these obsidian innevas in 9.5 for $260. Seems like a pretty good deal but I wanted to check with you guys first.

Thats a good deal for both. I would do that for sure. I believe those innevas are legit, but need to see like the box tag.

i got the sandstorm colorway on monday for 172$ from undftd website. 20% off memorial day sale. couldnt believe they werent sold out in a sz 10 by now. 

CAN ANYONE FIND ME A SZ 10 in the LODEN GREEN cw? none on ebay or anywhere else. well...one place but im notpaying 280$

i keep hoping i find a desert in a size 12 VNDS, i want them but dont want to pay such a high price for them. sigh

Looking for Nike Inneva Woven tech SP White in size US 8 or US 8,5! :smile:
i need a US11 
nerd.gif

can someone direct me to a pic of innevas that are fake. just need a reference cause i literally cant ell the difference and i have no clue what a fake one were to look like, i guess fakes are really really good these days

The white innevas in a 9.5 aren't popping up anywhere... I've been looking for weeks. I regret not pulling the trigger 2 months back

Back
Top Bottom