Nike Free LT 2.1

Saw this in the new Nike Lacrosse catalog for Spring '10 on niketeam.com. Sounds like a cool concept, essentially a trainer/turf shoe with a free bottom. Here's the catalog description:

Ladanian Tomlinson gameday cleat with a Nike Free designed outsole for the gym and the turf.

UPPER: Buck synthetic materials utilized for ultimate comfort. Ankle lockdown strap to lock you in.

MIDSOLE: Nubby bottom Nike Free training cushioning designed for rigorous indoor/outdoor/turf training.

OUTSOLE: Rubber outsole lugs add enhanced grip to your lateral cuts and change in direction.

3365318453_1f63a657a5.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They are listed at $85 in the catalog. There is also a picture of the black colorway in the catalog. The Niketeam catalogs never list all the release colors,so I'm sure it will be released in many additional colors.

They are listed at $85 in the catalog. There is also a picture of the black colorway in the catalog. The Niketeam catalogs never list all the release colors,so I'm sure it will be released in many additional colors.

A high cut trainer..= MUST BUY.

the kobe trainer as many reported was a terrible bulky shoe, so this with the free addition on the midsole may do some good for me

I like the concept of the Free being there (so it can be used in the gym) rather than a turf inspired-type sole.

Back
Top Bottom