Nike Free LT 2.1

what ever happened to these? i saw them in an eastbay catalog last month but couldnt find them on their site or anywhere else

Are these shoes still going to be released or have they been scrapped due to all the other Trainers that are on the market?

Ya they were actually posted a looonnngg long time ago...I was wondering what happened to them...

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i thought i saw them in an eastbay catalog awhile back.
We were suppose to receive a shipment for the Nike LT 2.1 Free in Cool Grey/White/Signal Blue (73279013), but the shipment was canceled.  I have e-mailed someone to see if they have any information on why the shipment was canceled, but I can not guarantee they will have any information.  If I get information back, I will let you guys/gals know what I find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i thought i saw them in an eastbay catalog awhile back.
We were suppose to receive a shipment for the Nike LT 2.1 Free in Cool Grey/White/Signal Blue (73279013), but the shipment was canceled.  I have e-mailed someone to see if they have any information on why the shipment was canceled, but I can not guarantee they will have any information.  If I get information back, I will let you guys/gals know what I find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray.

I just got a reply back and my contact was not able to find out the reason for the cancellation.  I tried. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

DANGIT!!.... W T F?!..... high top free trainers with a strap would be great for me right now, since i need a REAL weight lifting shoe.

Maybe they will drop in the spring like the OP originally stated.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I just got a reply back and my contact was not able to find out the reason for the cancellation.  I tried. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
dang man these had so much potential. BTW I really appreciate you on this board. Makes me respect Eastbay a lot more for stepping out some. Really shows you guys are all about customer service

Back
Top Bottom