Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Purchased mine quite a few weeks ago too. Just asked them if they were still trying to cop and they responded with "nahh" :smh: :x

how much do u guys think the black htm go for nowadays? not what sellers are asking but what buyers are paying.

i need a black size 9 htm DS who has it DS and why the sad faces i told u guys 3 weeks ago nike lab releases are the Circus and

one nation no superfly frees for you hahaha
My mother always called me a dreamer.  
happy.gif

how much do u guys think the black htm go for nowadays? not what sellers are asking but what buyers are paying.
I saw a pair that had "been tried on a couple of times" sell for right around $700. Typically though, they're across the board from $600-$1000, as not many pairs are popping up anymore these days.

As someone who didn't score today, I'm glad I don't have any rope around the house to hang myself with.  But on the positive side, we have seen this release pattern before.  New model starts with HTM, then Nike releases a few more colors.  When those sell well, their product people notice and determine that they have a winner.  Nike isn't gonna leave all that money on the table. (although they will always stay somewhere beneath demand)  I think the free mercurial superfly is gonna be a silhouette that's here to stay.  Patience will be needed though.  

As someone who didn't score today, I'm glad I don't have any rope around the house to hang myself with.  But on the positive side, we have seen this release pattern before.  New model starts with HTM, then Nike releases a few more colors.  When those sell well, their product people notice and determine that they have a winner.  Nike isn't gonna leave all that money on the table. (although they will always stay somewhere beneath demand)  I think the free mercurial superfly is gonna be a silhouette that's here to stay.  Patience will be needed though.  
Love the optimism, but by now I'd have figured these would have been more easily accessible after all that time between the first two HTM releases and today's batch.  

hopefully they release more colorways down the road. the more colorways there are the less collectibles this become and it becomes more of a daily wear.

Love the optimism, but by now I'd have figured these would have been more easily accessible after all that time between the first two HTM releases and today's batch.  
Me too.  My thinking was based on what we've seen with the various Flyknits (debuted Olympics 2012), and even to some extent the Air Tech Challenge SPs.  

I was able to add a 9.5 of the wolf greys just now on NDC only to see during checkout that it was a 8.5....

Me too.  My thinking was based on what we've seen with the various Flyknits (debuted Olympics 2012), and even to some extent the Air Tech Challenge SPs.  
True, like with the Flyknit Chukkas.  Started out with HTM releases, then a slew of colorways appeared.  However, I don't remember the first set of Chukka GR colorways selling out and being rather limited like today's Mercurials.  

Back
Top Bottom