Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Also correct me if I'm wrong but I saw both the mercurial and the magistas today and I've got to say the magistas were somewhat higher quality with the leather on the back. Also the insole is a bit nicer and its overall a better built shoe

i think they should just stay here and change to topic to both, cause they're like both coming from the same inspiration.

it's more fun for everyone and wouldnt hurt the thread at all...just my opinion!
Agreed. Will change the title now.

This is clearly a debatable issue, but line jumping is part of how every release, both in store and online, goes down. Especially in NYC. I met some of you guys at dover both today and yesterday (fcfs yeezys) and am sorry to say that I had a bad feeling about you copping within seconds of conversing. Fair, no way. But this culture doesn't have fairness built in its foundation. We exist in a juxtaposition of street, fashion and mostly marketing. The consumer is ironically the most important and least thought of component of the engine. My two cents is play the street game a little more wisely. And work to change the immediate factors in your way, which may mean being more creative than yapping to the completely inept dover security force. And yes, talk to people who aren't necessarily your friends/crew. You may end up with golden gifts. Otherwise save up for flight club:smile:

But mostly, I'm sorry you weren't at mercer where there were more than enough superflys. Foams were seducing nearly everyone's wallet.

Sick I missed out on those Obsidians :smh:. At least I was able to cop the Gold and Mirror Foams though :\.

Was able to cook on the obsidian mercurials (x2) but still need the grey. Actually, wanted the grey more. Will have to try to trade one of the obsidians.

This is clearly a debatable issue, but line jumping is part of how every release, both in store and online, goes down. Especially in NYC. I met some of you guys at dover both today and yesterday (fcfs yeezys) and am sorry to say that I had a bad feeling about you copping within seconds of conversing. Fair, no way. But this culture doesn't have fairness built in its foundation. We exist in a juxtaposition of street, fashion and mostly marketing. The consumer is ironically the most important and least thought of component of the engine. My two cents is play the street game a little more wisely. And work to change the immediate factors in your way, which may mean being more creative than yapping to the completely inept dover security force. And yes, talk to people who aren't necessarily your friends/crew. You may end up with golden gifts. Otherwise save up for flight club:smile:

But mostly, I'm sorry you weren't at mercer where there were more than enough superflys. Foams were seducing nearly everyone's wallet.
u were there when they opened?

These are coming out and for anyone who missed out on the mercurials (including me) these would be a good alternative 
laugh.gif

Also correct me if I'm wrong but I saw both the mercurial and the magistas today and I've got to say the magistas were somewhat higher quality with the leather on the back. Also the insole is a bit nicer and its overall a better built shoe

I have a feeling that the magista build quality is very similar to the first HTM mercurials, leather on the back, nicer insole. To me though the mercurial just looks more sleaker of the two. I managed to get the greys but really wanted the obsidians, as I already own the black HTM I feel the grey might be too similar.

Nike is having laugh with these kind of releases. Why not just make more? This limited BS is eventually going to backfire. Unreal c*ntage

:rofl:

What is wrong with yall?

How the hell will it ever backfire? Yall crazy man :lol:

One day the thirst will die. It died in japan which used to be the most insane sneaker market in terms of thirst. But then Americans are idiots so maybe you're right.

That's not really backfiring because I am sure Nike still sells crazy amount of shoes in Japan. A limited edition pair selling out in a week instead of in seconds isn't a backfire at all.

They got all y'all still I guess. The marketing mind ******* is unparalleled. I was only curious about this release because of the football origins. Back to adidas and asics for me

Yeah, Nike got us because you don't know what the word backfire means. :lol:

Last edited:
They got all y'all still I guess. The marketing mind ******* is unparalleled. I was only curious about this release because of the football origins. Back to adidas and asics for me
I don't know anything about the brand, but it seems to me that Asics are just as hyped up as Nikes. Especially those collabs.

Forced to cop half size up now the 10.5 is huge!!! And suggestions on how and where to look for size swap?

Back
Top Bottom