Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Haha yeah, me too. I'm thinking we are going to get maroon, olive green, simple colors. Maybe an all white one :O, although they be a ***** to keep clean. 

Just bit on the mercurial superfly grey sz 11 for 376 through ebay just for some assurance 

with 6x ebay bucks and $15 from ebay gift rollover couldnt help it

all in all i spent around 340 if i count ebay bucks as credit which i will spend regardless

this is the most ive ever payed for a pair sneakers lol... minus my white trainers unpadded which were less than double retail

been on the lookout for these in a while... it was one of those things where i had to go with priorities over spending $500

where the hell do you guys find these mercurials for sub 350.

i cant find one in an 8.5/9
Just gotta wait for the right deals. For example, if I ever buy on eBay I usually wait for a promotion of 4x - 5x eBay bucks. I then stack it with credit card cash back and eBates. I as able to get a pair of DS BRED 1's for around $375 a few weeks ago. I just use the eBay bucks for Amazon gift cards on eBay. 

hey guys, i dont post much but jsut wanted to ask about the mercurials sizing.

I have the magistas where i went .5 down to a 7. 

From the pages I went, it seems the mercurials fit tts or even .5 up right?????

Many thanks in advance!!!!

I'd say Mercurials are TTS overall, but if you have any wide part of your foot, you'll notice it more on the Mercurials than the Magista's so if you do go 0.5 up, you'll still be fine.

hey guys, i dont post much but jsut wanted to ask about the mercurials sizing.

I have the magistas where i went .5 down to a 7. 

From the pages I went, it seems the mercurials fit tts or even .5 up right?????

Many thanks in advance!!!!

I'd say Mercurials are TTS overall, but if you have any wide part of your foot, you'll notice it more on the Mercurials than the Magista's so if you do go 0.5 up, you'll still be fine.
thats the problem.

its ridiculously hard to get half sizes in smaller sizes such as a 7.5! never seen one since it was first sold out and on ebay. ever since that day, never seen one again.

thanks guys for the info. dont want to be dropping that much money on mercs that doesnt fit! lool  

thats the problem.

its ridiculously hard to get half sizes in smaller sizes such as a 7.5! never seen one since it was first sold out and on ebay. ever since that day, never seen one again.

thanks guys for the info. dont want to be dropping that much money on mercs that doesnt fit! lool  
I think you'll be fine with an 8.0. There will be maybe 1 inch of room, in the toe, but you won't notice slippage since it's a boot. Up to you. When I first put my foot into my TTS, it felt a little too snug for my liking, but it breaks in.

Congrats.  Where from and how much, if you don't mind me asking?
on ebay

well the price was originally 376 shipped, but after some ebay rollover gift card credits ($15)

i effectively got them for 361 add that with 8% back in ebay bucks

so i got them for around 332 if i count ebay bucks as cash 

just got lucky i guess.. dude was moving so he was looking to sell all his shoes

do the obsidian mecurial superfly really cost more?? i thought it was a little dull compared to the grey pair .. trying to pick up an 11 obsidian  vnds from this guy but he wants 340 cash pickup..

Last edited:
Who has pics of the most used mercurials?

I wanna see how they beat up.. I've barely worn mine 

damn seen a used black pair, size 10.5 ,sell for almost 800 bucks..had some dirt stuck in the bottom and everything..rediculous

Who has pics of the most used mercurials?

I wanna see how they beat up.. I've barely worn mine 
I've worn mine 100+ times. Look brand stinking new. Will post pics tomorrow. Weather is gross right now and my lighting inside sucks. They deserve a photo shoot.

do the obsidian mecurial superfly really cost more?? i thought it was a little dull compared to the grey pair .. trying to pick up an 11 obsidian  vnds from this guy but he wants 340 cash pickup..
Yea they were more limited I believe my local shop only got 11 navy and 23 grey.

The question should be who has used these as gym shoes?
laugh.gif

got seller to bite for 320 
roll.gif
 man i was getting worried he asked for another $20 

love em

my feet are so wide that i feel like the shoe is a snake trying to consume my feet when im trying to get past the ankle collar 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom