Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

NDC France dropped at 10am CET and sneakersteal tweeted 8 am Pacific Time in the US...

Last edited:
Please you tell me why? I heard about shady over there, is that it? Never been there on limited release before, thanks.
Well Mercer dropped them I thought already, but most likely cats will be lined up already, Mercer only got about 20-30 pairs of the Black HTM Superflys 

They are shady too

Well Mercer dropped them I thought already, but most likely cats will be lined up already, Mercer only got about 20-30 pairs of the Black HTM Superflys 

They are shady too
Thanks,bro. Maybe just going there to see what's going on. Want to go check kobe9 and kd7 any way.

Not even gonna try I woke up mad late and 20-25 with line cutters becomes 45-50 so my chances are f*cked on instore release...

lol thats all?? i was there for the blacks and by 930 there was prob 100 people... right before opening the line was wrapped around the block

Yeah but that was the launch day there were rumors that the Yeezys and HTM Kobe's were in stock... Only like 30 people were there for the HTMs

lol thats all?? i was there for the blacks and by 930 there was prob 100 people... right before opening the line was wrapped around the block
a lot of that also had to due with that being the grand opening of lab (as you know renaming of mercer). I think a lot more people assumed that they would be a one off the first time around as well.

Just cut the line B

Everyone out there is a mindless hypebeast praying for HTM kobes and Yeezys

cut-line.gif

ben-stiller-do-it-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom