Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

i'm sure lots of ppl are hoping it's an htm so fools could cake, but upon further inspection u can see from the product pics that there's no htm on the back. compare that to the black one and you can easily tell the difference. no midsole speckles either. still a dope though but no way are these gonna fetch for 3-4 in a few weeks. if i have to pay 5 for this i rather just wait and buy the black one when one turns out on ebay.

i'm sure lots of ppl are hoping it's an htm so fools could cake, but upon further inspection u can see from the product pics that there's no htm on the back. compare that to the black one and you can easily tell the difference. no midsole speckles either. still a dope though but no way are these gonna fetch for 3-4 in a few weeks. if i have to pay 5 for this i rather just wait and buy the black one when one turns out on ebay.

If I don't feast on NDC I'm will find a reseller that is scared he won't get his money back and I will get some for a little over retail.

If I don't feast on NDC I'm will find a reseller that is scared he won't get his money back and I will get some for a little over retail.
we're in the driver seat with this one. i'll give it about a month or two when those cc bills starts pilling up and margins starts dwindling.

pairs are already going for 4+...

mean.gif

Seems to be pretty limited though, seems as only ndc is getting them. I have talked to SNS, tresbien and end but no one is getting them and they usually get all the SP-releases.

Seems to be pretty limited though, seems as only ndc is getting them. I have talked to SNS, tresbien and end but no one is getting them and they usually get all the SP-releases.
i saw a bunch of retailers get them unlike the original HTMs

a few retailers will get this i'm sure. wouldn't be surprised to see restocks either. 

In this case, an add to cart service, charged $15 for a slot and came through. You give them your Nike account details, they`ll send you a text or e-mail as soon as the shoe is in your cart, you log in and check out. This is the first time I used it as I really wanted this shoe and it worked out.
Which service did you use? Can you PM me

Back
Top Bottom