Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Got my Brazils in yesterday. Definitely loving the quality and fit. I bought my true size and they fit perfectly. Why the craze for the US colorway?

Just my opinion but the magistas are better quality than the mercurials.

Don't get me wrong though. Mercurial still aamzing

The Magista is pretty much the same quality as the 2 HTM Mercurials the came out. The 'SP' Mercurials that came out later on lacked the leather on the heel and insole and were a little disappointing (dare I say it) to me.

Random sizes keep popping back up. Just scored a sz11 in the US colorway on space23.it. 

IF anyone spots a sz10.5-11 in the England colorway please let me know.

Just my opinion but the magistas are better quality than the mercurials.

Don't get me wrong though. Mercurial still aamzing
I have the magistas and I do agree the quality is better, although the mercurials for me are a better looking model.

Finally some new Mercurials 
smokin.gif

would much rather have the obsidians, greys, and of course the blacks over those, but mercurials at retail in a not so strange colorway, i'm in.

I dont know about the footscapes but IF i can get my hands on some volt merc frees.... id work out in them.. That colorway doesnt appeal to me to wear them outside the gym. But my navy pair will never be used

It's mind boggling the resell price on any cw of the Merc SF Frees' have reached $500+, some deadstock black pairs going for $G+

Any word on Footscape Magista WC Pack being released other than Nikelab.com ?!

There's some pretty good sizes available again on NDC for the Netherlands pair and the France pair (game royal)

I dont know about the footscapes but IF i can get my hands on some volt merc frees.... id work out in them.. That colorway doesnt appeal to me to wear them outside the gym. But my navy pair will never be used
u aint gna wear ur navys? thats a waste..its not a collectable bro..please wear them they are so comfortable I'm telling u 

Back
Top Bottom