Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

my pair of the dark greys are supposed to be here tomorrow.  are they not supposed to be out?

just purchased a pair of black/grey 004 from a local reseller for 237.5.  the quality of the flyknit is the same as the pure plats, a bit looser than the HTM and SP but not as loose as the pure plats.  I would still recommend going for the same size as what you are wear for the HTM and SP.  this will become my everyday beater I guess.

I like the color, can match any outfit. 

I saw on the instagram of what I think is the 008 blacks. they look almost identical to the HTM blacks except some red markings on the tabs (like the white version that is coming soon).

I am starting to notice that the HTM/SP is different than the GR.  For some reason, the head is more round on the GR (like the Chukka Flyknits) even though both are size US 9.  The overall silhouette shape is more nicer on the HTM/SP

Last edited:
roll.gif

I am starting to notice that the HTM/SP is different than the GR.  For some reason, the head is more round on the GR (like the Chukka Flyknits) even though both are size US 9.  The overall silhouette shape is more nicer on the HTM/SP
there are sps that are round too..theyre all diff...

Last edited:
is it me, but am i seeing more Obsidians pop up on eBay for under $450? People getting rid of them because new cw's coming?

is it me, but am i seeing more Obsidians pop up on eBay for under $450? People getting rid of them because new cw's coming?
There was an influx about 2-3 weeks ago.  I guess the greys and blues showed up in some outlet/factory stores which drove the price down considerably.  The prices have sort of gone up a little as a lot of the quick flip sellers have sold their pairs but you might be able to catch them at a good price.

Back
Top Bottom