Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Safe to assume that black and whites won't sit like the grays?

Im sure these wont sit. Im fairly certain that resellers are gonna cop the first wave of the black/white cw. Theyre gonna try to capitalize on the "poormans HTM" lol. I can see them going for $300+ on ebay right after they release.

Im sure these wont sit. Im fairly certain that resellers are gonna cop the first wave of the black/white cw. Theyre gonna try to capitalize on the "poormans HTM" lol. I can see them going for $300+ on ebay right after they release.

Btw, when are the black/white mercurials going to release?

It's been really entertaining watching Nike and Adidas punch and counterpunch these last few months.  This week we get to watch the Black Grey Mercurial battle it out with the Kith Tubular Doom.  

lets just wait and see what happens with the black and whites..no need to create a buzz to feed the beasts

Hey guys, I'm planning on purchasing my first mercurial superfly and magista footscape. I rock a size 11.5 in flyknit racer and 11 in flyknit free chukka. Are the superfly and footscape TTS?

Footscape magista is .5 size down. But TTS is still okay. They're just gonna be slightly long.

For size reference. I wear 8.5-9 in racers. 8.5 roshes. 8.5 Jordan 1s and 4s. 8.5 vans. 8.5 ultraboosts lol.
I got an 8.5 in the black magistas. Slightly long but they fit.
Copped an 8 for the England's and they fit perfect.

Hope this helps.

Came this week. I bought 0.5+ than my usual size and fit good. 
smile.gif

Footscape magista is .5 size down. But TTS is still okay. They're just gonna be slightly long.

For size reference. I wear 8.5-9 in racers. 8.5 roshes. 8.5 Jordan 1s and 4s. 8.5 vans. 8.5 ultraboosts lol.
I got an 8.5 in the black magistas. Slightly long but they fit.
Copped an 8 for the England's and they fit perfect.

Hope this helps.
Thank you, that's exactly what I did too for the magista, I ordered 0.5 down from my TTS. Repped

The grey/black CW of the Mercurials has a confirmed European release in February.

http://www.43einhalb.com/nike-free-flyknit-mercurial-schwarz-88173
the new ones just look so much worse than the htm and both of the SPs 
mean.gif
  (oh and the volts, forgot about those ^^)

btw the bhm magistas got a black part on the sole at the toe....according to official nike pics....

there were also pictures with a complete white sole....i would have liked that A LOT better.

lets see how they release tomorrow.....

Last edited:
I just ordered the dark grey Mercurials form NDC can't wait for them to get in. The BHM Magistra's are next.

Appears BHM Magistas do have the all white outsole - nike's stock pics are wrong going by on feet and in hand pics.

Another smooth cop on SNKRS.  Desktop didn't cart until 10 minutes after I completed checkout on the app.

@sneakertreat  is right, all the stock pics show all-white sole:

damn this thread is the same questions over and over ...theres at least 5 sizing questions on every page

Back
Top Bottom