Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I know it's been done already but my thoughts vs the HTMs.
The leather on the heal while nice is not the same quality as the htms also the embossed swoosh is much more prominent on the htms + the leather insole. The heel tab is different but that has changed for for all the non htm/sp releases. The orange is not really too noticeable and the speckles are darker on the Nike FC pair. Still a great pair though.

Sorry for the crappy pics, they were just taken quickly with my iPhone.

View media item 2012684
View media item 2012685
View media item 2012686
View media item 2012687
View media item 2012688
View media item 2012696

Last edited:
What paint did you use? Angelus paint?
yes i did at first. I thinned the paint with water but the angleus paint was not getting the job done. I used angelus black leather dye. The orange is still barely visible but looks way better. The orange looks so cheap to me.The leather dye is actually easier to use because it dries almost as soon as the brush goes leaves the bottle so you have to apply it quick unlike paint which drips all over the place

Last edited:
yes i did at first. I thinned the paint with water but the angleus paint was not getting the job done. I used angelus black leather dye. The orange is still barely visible but looks way better. The orange looks so cheap to me.The leather dye is actually easier to use because it dries almost as soon as the brush goes leaves the bottle so you have to apply it quick unlike paint which drips all over the place
Agreed. The orange looks horrible, so I'm hoping to get rid of it on the outside at least. Thanks for the help, I've repped you.

Man....these just aren't that comfortable. The heel stiffness is a deal breaker, again.

so sad because they look great on feet with the right fit. Shall be returning. 

There's a fsr on Caliroots as of this morning. But its 225 euro shipped to the US, which converts to around 250 usd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom