Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

white NSW SP box but the date on size tag is 2016

Nike reproduced them, just the same as the LD-1000 fragment

the LD-1000 fragment released AGAIN few days ago in EU

Let's wait and see if Nike also reproduced other models...
seems very likely that Nike has made these again. Some guy in JP has multiple pairs of the "new" release.

peep the box tag, no HTM or SP on the tag but its still in the NSW box

Last edited:
Will they make it online??

Maybe a rep factory got ahold of materials. Wonder if they were licensed. Alot of these factories are hired by nike and when the contract runs out the factories have all the left over materials and blueprints to the shoes

Maybe a rep factory got ahold of materials. Wonder if they were licensed. Alot of these factories are hired by nike and when the contract runs out the factories have all the left over materials and blueprints to the shoes
rep factories would try to get as close as possible to the real thing. they wouldnt forget the HTM or SP on the tag, plus atmos is a nike retailer

rep factories would try to get as close as possible to the real thing. they wouldnt forget the HTM or SP on the tag, plus atmos is a nike retailer
yea if they came from atmos theres no question they are real..but wheres the proof they are from 2016

Nike is collaborating with another high-end fashion designer, this time tapping Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing for a collection of sneakers and apparel. His "Football Nouveau" collection launches on June 2.

The sneakers include some firsts, with reworked Nike Footscape Magista and Nike Free Mercurial Superfly designs incorporating embroidered patterns. These two silhouettes also use metallic gold zippers in this collection.

View media item 2041745View media item 2041746View media item 2041748View media item 2041749View media item 2041750
Full Collection: http://*************.com/news/2016/...+08+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Last edited:

so whats the suggestion on best way to break these in?
as cliche as it is, wear em?

I went half size down and the heel only bothered me maybe the first two wears on the black/orange. The flyknit is also very stretchy compared to my other flyknit shoes

this may be a dumb piece of advice, don't wear no show socks with these. The Leather heel will EAAAT through the back of your leg.

so whats the suggestion on best way to break these in?
as cliche as it is, wear em?

I went half size down and the heel only bothered me maybe the first two wears on the black/orange. The flyknit is also very stretchy compared to my other flyknit shoes

this may be a dumb piece of advice, don't wear no show socks with these. The Leather heel will EAAAT through the back of your leg.
I tried wearing them the other day and panicked that it'd kill my achilles and took them off. Had a horrible experience with boots that wouldn't break in recently so i was a little gun shy. Didn't want to be stuck out all day with foot pain.

if you watch this in-depth video you can clearly see a male football player wearing the magentas and the mercurials 

Good call...well I'll stumble out of bed and see with mercer's got to offer on thurs. I dont think the beasts will be out at 10am.

I've never owned Free Mercurials or Footscape magistas, wondering if someone who owns both would throw in their 2 cents on which is more comfortable for casual wear??

I'm leaning towards magistas since it has a bulky sole kind of like a huarache.

Back
Top Bottom