Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I've never owned Free Mercurials or Footscape magistas, wondering if someone who owns both would throw in their 2 cents on which is more comfortable for casual wear??

I'm leaning towards magistas since it has a bulky sole kind of like a huarache.

I own both and if being comfortable is what your looking for, go for the Magistas. Theyre definitely much more comfortable due to the wider sole. Also go a half size down from your normal size

Last edited:
returned my mercs. Got a 9 which is the same size in magistas and they felt too tight. I hated the heel too. Shame since the magistas were so good. Might end up going .5 up if I decide to cop these again

Last edited:
I find Mercs a little strange, at first the feel a little uncomfortable but after a couple wears they are one of my more comfortable shoes and I'd even put them above PK NMDs in terms of comfort.

I've never owned Free Mercurials or Footscape magistas, wondering if someone who owns both would throw in their 2 cents on which is more comfortable for casual wear??

I'm leaning towards magistas since it has a bulky sole kind of like a huarache.

I own both and if being comfortable is what your looking for, go for the Magistas. Theyre definitely much more comfortable due to the wider sole. Also go a half size down from your normal size

Don't you find the huge heel to toe drop a bit weird? I am not sure I'd put one being more comfortable than the other but overall i think I prefer the Superfly-Mercurials with a very slight edge, maybe my feet are just accustomed to the free sole?

Am i trippin or is the cut higher on these ? seems like the mercurials are taller and wider

Last edited:
im thinking those zoom mercurials will be limited to 9 pairs with the special box but will receive I wider release

Also releasing are a blk/wht pair of Magistas and more navy Superfly-Mercurials
Now everything makes sense.

I crawled a site that is known to create links for products super early and i found "drk obsidian" & "drk grey" links but i kept thinking they were just the old release links even though this store never got SPs.

Last edited:

Pretty big difference in shade tbh. The 2016s also have yellow on the pull tab... 
mad.gif

where did the 2016 pic come from ?

Last edited:
Im sorry but the spiridon superflys dont hold a flame to the free mercurial. We see a ankle collar and get excited but that shoe is ugly. The new designer mercurial with the zipper is ugly too. Looks like some weird fetish sex boots or something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom