NIKE FREE ORBIT II SP

Which color do you like better?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eh. Got my black pair in from Blends yesterday. They looked much better in pictures.

I'm probably going to return them unless someone here wants them. 
pm'd 
happy.gif

gabe gabe

Appreciate it.

I don't think ROs look good on this model,

The solar yeezy colorway would be an instant cop though

finally got my pair in ... was on the fence...still kind of am.. but will probably keep these for the pure fact that they dont look like everything else out there.. sure it has a free bottom..but the upper is unlike anything out there..

these are a ***** to get into, prolly cause i have a wide foot.. but once they're on, theyre not bad..

Wore my Greys today...

Easiest way to get your foot in the shoe is with a shoehorn, otherwise you'll be there forever

Those look great man. Mine comes monday. Just enough time to pick up a shoe horn.

I half sized up. You think I still need one?

Wore my Greys today...

Easiest way to get your foot in the shoe is with a shoehorn, otherwise you'll be there forever

+1 on the shoehorn. Thankfully I got a bunch from all my cole haans. These mf's are hard to put on. But once you get them on they go hard

Those look great man. Mine comes monday. Just enough time to pick up a shoe horn.

I half sized up. You think I still need one?

Can't say. I went TTS but to be safe prob should. They only a couple bucks anyways. They will feel stuff but once you got your foot in, they are great

anyone know where I might be able to find a black pair sz. 9.5? I know I'm late, but I slept on the release of these......been busy lol. Any help would be appreciated

[te name="SCOfoshO" url="/t/590849/nike-free-orbit-ii-sp/210#post_20511279"]anyone know where I might be able to find a black pair sz. 9.5? I know I'm late, but I slept on the release of these......been busy lol. Any help would be appreciated[/quote]

Instore in Netherlands couple of places 9.5 still available

anyone know where I might be able to find a black pair sz. 9.5? I know I'm late, but I slept on the release of these......been busy lol. Any help would be appreciated
There is a 9.5 at dover street market in nyc

Just got both my grey and black pairs. I definitely preferred the grey pair. Don't want to keep the both, so If anyone needs a size 12 in black for retail + shipping then shoot me a PM

well since i couldnt get the concord 11 lows this past weekend. haha now getting the grey ones. got the black ones already and they alright but the grey ones look better in pics.

i wear a size 10/9.5. Should have picked it up at Undefeated the other day but i hesitated. From what i'm reading they're really hard to get on but fit TTS when foot is all the way in, should i just get the 10.5 or 9.5 and just try to shoe horn it.

There's a store in the Bay Area that still had both colorways in stock as of Saturday. Scattered sizes. I believe they accept phone orders. Might be worth it to give them a call tomorrow. PM me if you want to know.

Back
Top Bottom