Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

I finally saw a pair in person and tried them on. These are definitely comfy! They're a tad bit more comfy than the FR3s and similar to the FR2. One thing though, did these fit really small for anyone else? I tried on my true size, and I practically had no space in front of my toes. I wonder if the GMs are the same? They have different materials than the original set... :nerd:

I own a pair and they are definitely tight length wise. I dont know if I would go a half size up because then they would be a little big. But for those of you who wear your FR2's really tight, go a half size up. I wear a 9.5 in FR2 and my powerlines are definitely a tad snug in 9.5, but Im hoping with a few wears they will stretch just enough.

I think they're just right length-wise (not tight, not big) and have plenty of room width-wise, so if your feet are wide (like myself) they'll fit perfectly. But everybody's feet are different, so go to a store and try them out.

Snapped some pics.

On feet...

I love this shoe. Very nice look and super comfortable...probably my favorite purchase of the year.

Last edited:
^^^I have the same color-way and they are definitely my favorite purchase this year as well. So under-rated. I am definitely going to try and get a second pair.

Been waiting for the olympic and gold medal colorways.
A shop in Chicago posted a picture of the gold medals in store, but they haven't responded to any inquiries about them yet...

And it begins... I hope they start popping up across the states soon as well.

I have ~15 FR2s, and they're all in my true size. I have ~ an index finger's width between my toes and the front of shoes in them. The Powerlines really surprised me with sizing.

And it begins... I hope they start popping up across the states soon as well.
I have ~15 FR2s, and they're all in my true size. I have ~ an index finger's width between my toes and the front of shoes in them. The Powerlines really surprised me with sizing.

that's the reason i returned my pair..they felt ok, but just a little snug. i'm sure they would've gotten better but i didn't want to risk anything, and i can't really size up because it's very hard to find a 12.5

so for now no powerlines for me

My local Finishline had 3 of the 4 original color-ways in the Powerlines. Looks like I need to get 2nd pairs.

should i go half a size up like all the other frees? im bout to pull the trigger on a pair from eastbay with that 20% off.

help!

Why is it called Nike Free Tape + on eastbay?

I hope they make it on sale...20% off is not enough

any word on the gold medal and Olympic colorways?

theres not much hype for these. anyone think they'll end up on sale?

dont wanna pay top dollar if i dont have too...

theres not much hype for these. anyone think they'll end up on sale?
dont wanna pay top dollar if i dont have too...

yeah since theyve started popping up more places than ndc..i think theyll go on sale for sure

DOPE! I'm looking forward to a pick-up post. :wink:

-edit-
What was the grand total?

Last edited:
Hopefully, I get them late this week or next Monday at the latest.

I'm surprised Nike didn't give the Powerlines more screen time during the Olympics. I saw some people wearing them.~

Last edited:
Im pretty sure the Olympic Rings Hyperfuse Powerlines are releasing this Saturday, Sept 8. Im not into matching T-shirt's with shoes, but here are a few options for those of you that are.

Back
Top Bottom