Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

I wouldn't wear these if they were "free"

for those of you still lookin' to cop...

sns has some sizes for both the gm's and oly's right now RIGHT NOW...

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/277/nike-quickstrike

just be prepared and brace yourself a lil' for the sticker shock though...w/ the exchange rate and shippin' to the u.s...it'll come out to something roughly around $175!!!

now you know...and knowing is...

^ Congrats on getting your pair! I'm pretty sure you'll love them.~

Last edited:
Knew I shouldn't have waited this long. Everywhere seems dried up in my size.

Both my pairs of GMs came in this weekend, just waiting on the Olys... GMs are too nice, glad I doubled up.

The Oly colorway is WAYYYYYYYY better in person than in pics. Honestly, if you were only after the GM take a hard look at the Oly. They are DOPE.

Don't get me wrong. I think the Rings are dope, but I don't like them enough to cop. I've been really selective with my sneaker purchases as of late.

undefeated in la has them in (both oly and gm)...but they only had the gm in my size left (but they did have a size 9 oly as of like 10 min. ago). so you might want to try calling them to see if they have your size (they don't do holds for pick-up, and i'm not sure if they do phone orders, but it's worth a shot). 323.937.6077. good luck all!

i swear i need both of those. but im havin no luck findin a 10.5 in either. most stores i call say they didnt even get 10.5's. lil weird...

thanks illy for those spots you PM'd...

edit: undefeated spot is instore only...

may have the GM's on lock, now for the oly's...

Last edited:

FUHHH! I can't wait! :x :nthat:

If the Rings were White Based, I'd probably cop...

i swear i need both of those. but im havin no luck findin a 10.5 in either. most stores i call say they didnt even get 10.5's. lil weird...
thanks illy for those spots you PM'd...
edit: undefeated spot is instore only...
may have the GM's on lock, now for the oly's...

NP! Nice! I'm glad you have lead now!

Last edited:
I need both of these in 9.5 been lookin in my area and cant find anything

I generally DISLIKE NAVY, but it complements the Gold (and Red) really well! The colorblocking on the GMs was FLAWLESSLY executed, imho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom