Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

i was referring to these ones! i found it on ebay so pic isn't mine! 

regret not buying them... they were pretty cheap too back in singapore too..

You were right. Here are the official pictures.

Here is a second color-way of the Powerlines 2. This color-way is so dope! Great little accents. Nike payed attention to the details.

these PL2's have brought me out of hiding.

was trying to stay away until the LFKs dropped, but these are so nice and clean. what a successor to the FR2s should have been. i love the first two colorways.

“Dark Obsidian”

Last edited:
these PL2's have brought me out of hiding.
was trying to stay away until the LFKs dropped, but these are so nice and clean. what a successor to the FR2s should have been. i love the first two colorways.
“Dark Obsidian”

Couldn't agree any further. FR3 are all right, but, TBH, they look like Free Run 1.5s. I'm holding out pretty well for the F1s though. I presume these'll drop after them, right? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm happy to have found this thread! Because of the heel, the Powerlines 2 remind me of the Nike Prestos. I agree with the post above too; both colorways look awesome.

The color-blocking of the diffused taupe CW is perfect though. It has an ACG look to it, which is GREAT in my book. 8)

anyone see those nrg wool powerlines in the states or on a US website. can't find a 12 any where. I know oversees sites have/had them, looking to cop them for retail here before using the inferior dollar conversion

Another new cw... "Strata Grey"

Why are they just unleashing all these colored midsoles now? Show the FR2s more love, Nike!

Diffused Taupe, Dark Obsidian, and Strata Grey look awesome. Wow one shoe that I am really excited about.

Good job Nike with this one..

Back
Top Bottom