Nike Free TR Flyknit - Release April 2 (womens colorways only so far)

Been waiting for these for way too long.  The TR Fit is an awesome shoe in general and having a Flyknit version was a long time coming.  Looking forward to getting a few pairs for sure. 

The black/grey pair was scheduled to be released today, 4/2. They never showed up at FNL. NDC has them listed as "coming soon."

what was the biggest size available on nike.com? , if anyone can tell me, i only saw 12 available , thanks in advance

so a nike rep told me the grey colorway already launched and sol out instatntly, when was this?

EDIT: i was able to grab a size 12 through nike chat .. so it seems they were released but instantly sold out

Last edited:
How were you able to buy thru nike chat? Would love one too! Anyone know if these fits as narrow as the lunar 3s?

Mall of america has white grey phone order highest size is 10.5

Nike texas has fsr. phone orders.214 363 4127

Just placed order for sz 11

Last edited:

How were you able to buy thru nike chat? Would love one too! Anyone know if these fits as narrow as the lunar 3s?
ask them to search for your size through nike support chat

footlocker has full run backordered

My grey white blacks come in tmrw from Dillards. Ordered 9.5 for wife, and 11 for me (9.5 in men's) tried on the non FK version at Sports Authority in 11 and it fit snugly. Will post pics and size comparison tmrw. I'm a 10 but like FK's half a size down to wear without socks. My Racers are 9.5 and feel fine. While my Lunar1's are 9.5 and really tight. Have a pair of Free Flyknit+ 5.0's in 10.5 and they're also tight... Nike sizing is model specific!

I feel the opposite. I went tts 11.5 for my 10 and wouldn't go smaller. And as someone who crossfits and works out religiously these are miles better than racers. Heel support is incredible and the shoe platform is so stable. Can't wait for men's release and the multi colorway. Would LOVE these to come to Nike iD. Racers are lighter and obv better for running, and breathe better for a nicer casual wear shoe also though.

^-- agreed lifting in racers is not really a great idea. Tried it myself lol. If they still made flyknit trainers that would be nice but free bottoms are always going to feel like free bottoms, they generally feel flatter while racers have that bounce when you walk with them.

Do they feel narrow at all being womens shoes or are they pretty comparable to other mens shoes?

Back
Top Bottom