Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Saw these on IG - Red Apple MLB All Star edition - was anyone able to cop these? They look really well done...

^ CW is trash imo. Not sure why they sold out so quick on NDC.

Last edited:
Found out my school is super strict about an all white shoe policy for clinicals. The red accent is enough for my megawatt's to be disallowed
mean.gif

Is there any details to them that arent visible in this pic? (a la the 3m in the watts) Its nice but seems pretty bland...

Y all the Minnesota players? As a packer fan this is annoying as hell

Last edited:
Haha, I'm a lions fan but I've got nothing but love for CC and ADP. I also bought those clay Mathews trainers when they came out, ive always thought there was a little more respect amongst teams in our division than the others. We are the black and blue division after all!!

There's also a nfl edition 7.0 trainer releasing along with the CCs on the 2nd, they're pewter, black, and red. I'm not sure who they're for...

The 5.0's dropping are tomorrow are the Chris Carter's - here are the official NDC images - These look
nthat.gif
!! Those other pics didn't do them justice - Hopefully the 7.0 images get loaded later today....

Also Oregon color way just popped up on the release calendar....bet those are going to be HOT!
    [h3]Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Oregon[/h3]
    Apple Green/White
    Style# 621936-301
    $105

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom