Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

NDC just tweeted they are experiencing a delay in the release.
mean.gif

My yard line said that they won't be getting them....

What..

The..

Ffaaauurrkkkkk.

Lol no chance of anybody having these in time for the game unless they're overnighted.

Last edited:
Clowns..

Only 4 yardlines...

"We get everything football related"...

Yeah...

Ok bud..

Ordered Oklahoma from eastbay

Smh.

Shame on me for rolling the dice..

Need to acquire Texas..

Can't wait to see your pics man.

Super easy to get overnight code for free from NDC for these . They drop at 7am my time, and any other shoe I've gotten that early during the week and overnighted made it by the next afternoon. I should still get my pair before gameday.

The cleats the players will be wearing are pretty bad *** as well. Gold bottom is a nice touch. Will be a great collectible from an easy win for OU players

Last edited:
You gonna throw them on for the game? Coop is waiting on the invite - he's die hard just like you. Still holding out hope for a bowl. :lol:

I'm thinking so. May make "Corny" dogs, been awhile since I've been to the Texas State fair.

We're just buying time, they're being respectful to Mack.

Coop's always welcome, not sure he can hold his beer just yet

The code was nice to use today, got a ton of FSU gear and saved $75. Great deal. And only $5 total for shipping

I'm thinking so. May make "Corny" dogs, been awhile since I've been to the Texas State fair.

:tongue: Coops is still a cheap date- he's happy with a diet Pepsi or Mountain Dew.... Enjoy the game- will be in Chicago for soccer with B. two more weeks then basketball.

\m/ hook em. Sorry to be a bit off topic; but hopefully case can get some tips from colt. Better not be an epic beatdown this year..

Also- what code? I've never heard of an overnight code before.

Back
Top Bottom