Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

So Nike, FSU made it to the championship game, is that enough for you to make em their own trainer???? Love those Bones Jones trainers man, didn't know the 3M was that serious on em. bwood, those Spartan ones are sick. I forgot all about that rivalry pack.

^ Yeah I haven't heard anything else regarding those, and that's a promo sample size tag on the inside.

Carter's out of the way now. 
smokin.gif

@Skip2MyLou23  or anyone else with these in their local Champs stores, would you happen to have a SKU for the Kelly Green Oregon pair? 

Those oregon and georgia/ boise, forget the others 1.3 max trainers were sweet- but didn't fit very well- I ended up getting rid of mine. still like the free 1.3 trainer the best of this series- well- i take that back- the huarache NCAA series was pretty damb sweet as well.

Those oregon and georgia/ boise, forget the others 1.3 max trainers were sweet- but didn't fit very well- I ended up getting rid of mine. still like the free 1.3 trainer the best of this series- well- i take that back- the huarache NCAA series was pretty damb sweet as well.

The 1.3's definitely had the most fanfare surrounding them, especially because of the special printing they had.

The 1.3's definitely had the most fanfare surrounding them, especially because of the special printing they had.
yup still have my MSU joints. Just waiting on Nike to make a new MSU inspired one, you would think they would do so now that we are in the Rose Bowl and if we win..mannnn

yup still have my MSU joints. Just waiting on Nike to make a new MSU inspired one, you would think they would do so now that we are in the Rose Bowl and if we win..mannnn
They'll DEF do something because of the Rose Bowl.  Nike also has stuff for its BCS teams.  And you know I'll be all over it, J!

I still have my Navy ones, and I'm hungry for more Navy shoes.

Also, in response to my inquiry about the Army trainers:
View media item 688817

Last edited:
Alright, so every football Sunday I've been seeing team staff on the sidelines wearing free trainer 5.0s with a 360 air unit. Can anyone tell me if/when/where they will be released? Do they ever plan on releasing them to the public?

Last edited:
Alright, so every football Sunday I've been seeing team staff on the sidelines wearing free trainer 5.0s with a 360 air unit. Can anyone tell me if/when/wear they will be released? Do they ever plan on releasing them to the public?

Some time next year. Someone posted about it some pages back.

Back
Top Bottom