Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Not really feelin' the 5.0's but those Rice's are fire! I'd cop to work out in. Can't imagine they'd go with my #NTDENIM

Just grabbed another pair of Jerry's...now i have a 10.5 n 11...gonna try them on first to see which fits best n then sell the other pair...if interested, PM me

Damn!!!!.....i missed out again 
mean.gif
......if any1 who was lucky enough to get multiples that wants to help a fellow NTer out PM me please....i just want 1 pair!!!

Of course I'd miss out on the restock while commuting to work. NTNY did not get these and will not get these for those in the NYC area.

You just ordered them today?

What's this trend I have been seeing with people freaking out when their orders will be shipped.

It's insane.

nike has always gave tracking info same day in my purchases, i just wanna make sure i get them :lol:

Nike does ship quick normally, but not always.... When Nike restocked the green glows in December, it took me 2 days to receive a tracking number from them... Patience is key

No, they haven't dropped.
I hope you're right, it's showing in the new releases page as OOS, with one CW still "coming soon".  All three were "coming soon" yesterday and early morning.
Edit: now back to "coming soon". NDC said May 01 release date.

Last edited:
Anyone else get an order delayed email on the rice's from nike.com?

"We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 04/12/2014  has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 04/22/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom