Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

can you get away wearing the Paid in Full without socks?  Will they cause blisters?  I love the Frees that have the soft neoprene vibe to the lining so you don't need socks. 

Just got shipping confirmation from Eastbay. You can't beat 15% cash back :smokin I'll probably get the bag of death but I can live with it for the price I'm getting them for.

Got my eastbay shipping email as well.  Time to return my NDC pairs.

The gold layer underneath is a bit cheesy to me, but I still think it's a cool shoe overall.  Gonna rock these all spring/summer.

They're TTS to me.  They're supposed to fit snug.  Sizing up would make it looser true, but then the fit would be too long and it'd feel like walking in clown shoes.

Cheesy..

But rocking all spring and summer lol..

I know you said over all good , I just lol'd that's all.

Cheesy..

But rocking all spring and summer lol..

I know you said over all good , I just lol'd that's all.
Haha I hear you.  Trust me, a little cheese ain't gonna stop me from wearing what I want.

But the gf saw them and straight up said "huh, they're ugly."   That kinda threw a needle of doubt in there.

On sizing for the Paid in Full's, I went with a .5 size up and love the fit.  If you ever wear socks with them, you'll appreciate the looser fit, especially across the top of your foot. 

Haha I hear you.  Trust me, a little cheese ain't gonna stop me from wearing what I want.

But the gf saw them and straight up said "huh, they're ugly."   That kinda threw a needle of doubt in there.

The day I wore them I had so many people come up to me lol

I don't know why Nike refuses to ID so many different shoes, seems like the majority of
39.99 at Burlington coat factory
DAMN, going to have to stop by the two on my way home.  Didn't even know they sold sneakers.  That black and white though.
nthat.gif

Just got my shipping email from Champs for the Paid In Fulls. Should be delivered by Friday :smokin.

Just got my pair of PID's in from NDC and am thoroughly impressed overall.  All of the elements work really well together to create a nice clean summer shoe.  
View media item 977262

Last edited:
If there's anyone in LA looking for a pair of Paid in Full's, I just returned a pair of size 11's to Niketown in Beverly Hills.

They had Livestrong 5.0's at Finishline for $34.99.

Had me a $20 WC Reward and I ended up paying $15.89 for my pair.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom