NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

yo can i use the fuelband and nike+ at the same time??? I want to track my runs with nike+

Had problems with my fuelband ever since I got it about a month ago. First I was having sync issues, then my fuelband wouldn't properly reset at midnight, after several soft and hard resets I finally got those issues resolved. The most recent problem I had was that my fuelband was tracking fuel at night when it wasn't even on my wrist! I could understand if it picked up a few fuelpoints during the evening but no, it was racking up like 8000 points every night! There must be hella earthquake tremors here in Vegas while I am sleeping or my uncle Ray (god bless his soul) is flying into my room at night to borrow my fuelband so that he can track his activity while he is b-boying with Jesus. Called customer service and they shipped one out to me overnight. Hopefully this new one performs well...

Originally Posted by bwood056

i have had mine for about 10 days now.

my goal is at 5k

my average is 7,100.

hit ice once.

water 3 times.

and the usual acheivment awards - 10k, 25k, 50k, 75k.

i love it.
smokin.gif

Mind me asking what you're doing to rack up so many daily points?

My sister-in-law got 9k her first day and she didn't even do a workout on that particular day.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Yea, Nike been promising a restock the past few weeks, what's the hold boys?

I believe the online restock is the 8th.

Was in NTNY on Monday and they had a couple of hundred sitting behind the counter. They don't do phone orders but, if you have any friends, ask them to swing by and pick one up.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Yea, Nike been promising a restock the past few weeks, what's the hold boys?

I believe the online restock is the 8th.

Was in NTNY on Monday and they had a couple of hundred sitting behind the counter. They don't do phone orders but, if you have any friends, ask them to swing by and pick one up.

im in NY....wouldnt mind helping NTers out...already have helped a couple people outside of NT....i think the limit is 2 per person per day....prob. going to pick one up this weekend or next

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by bwood056

i have had mine for about 10 days now.

my goal is at 5k

my average is 7,100.

hit ice once.

water 3 times.

and the usual acheivment awards - 10k, 25k, 50k, 75k.

i love it.
smokin.gif

Mind me asking what you're doing to rack up so many daily points?

My sister-in-law got 9k her first day and she didn't even do a workout on that particular day.

reason why first day is so high, is because people dont sync the band to their ipod, or iphone.

i run about 5-8 miles a day, and workout for about 2 hours a day.

ontop of my job being active.

so i usually hit my goal by 5pm
laugh.gif

hit another ICE today
smokin.gif

Damn, I feel super weak, lol. My daily goal is 1k, and on average I hit around 3k ... sometimes 4k.

Trophies: Ice, Water, Fire, Rainbow, and Supernova ... I think Supernova is the highest?

10k, 25k, 50k, 75k, 100k, 30day milestones too.

Bwood - Good tips. I do sync so I know that's not the problem. Guess I need to up the amount of doing that I do
laugh.gif
. Already added some jogging/running into my routine walk.

need sizing help...I measured my wrist and its about 7 inches around.  What size should I order?

Originally Posted by Fabogus

need sizing help...I measured my wrist and its about 7 inches around.  What size should I order?

[table][tr][td]Small[/td][td]5.79 in (147 mm) circumference[/td][/tr][tr][td]Medium[/td][td]6.77 in (172 mm) circumference[/td][/tr][tr][td]Large[/td][td]7.76 in (197 mm) circumference[/td][/tr][tr][td]Depth[/td][td]0.6 in (16 mm) at LEDs, 0.75 in (19 mm) at latch Thickness: 0.27 in (6.90 mm) at LEDs, 0.32 in (8.00 mm) at latch[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nike+ FuelBand comes with two easy to insert links so you can fine tune your fit: 0.32 in (8 mm) and 0.63 in (16 mm)
[/td][/tr][/table]Apparently the smaller link is already attached but not sure if the measurements include it but either way you should get a medium.

Back
Top Bottom