Nike Future Sole Design Competition

M

mazedowner

I posted this in the Nike section but this info is more appropriate in this section.

Via KixandtheCity.com

8fo5zcw.jpg

Nike's 1st Annual Future Sole competition is set to officially begin on January 1st 2008. The Future Sole competition is designed "discover anddevelop" the footwear designers of the future. This once in a lifetime opportunity is open to High School students between the ages of 14-19. Each studentwill have the opportunity to submit 3 footwear designs into the competition which will be judged by top Nike footwear designers. The winner of the competition,to be announced on 7/15/08, will win up to $5000 in cash and prizes.

For more info on the Nike Future Sole competition, visit [Future Sole]

Good Luck.

MaZe

I know it's an amazing opportunity to show Nike your designs, but those prizes are kinda lame.
ohwell.gif
Most of it is them flying you out to finish the contest.

Originally Posted by GreatWallofJohnnyNguyen

I know it's an amazing opportunity to show Nike your designs, but those prizes are kinda lame.
ohwell.gif
Most of it is them flying you out to finish the contest.

i dont know about you, but i would love to have that 9x12 wacom tablet and the macbook even though i already have the new imac

Yeah, Maze. I posted this a while back in all of the forums, but couldn't get it stickied and it got minimal response. Can you imagine if this had come outback when the DRC's were poppin?! Man....I guess considering the state of footwear, nobody's as hyped to become a designer anymore. Kinda sad.

Yeah it wouldve been great if it happened around the DRCs. Then again I was in my first year of college when those happened, so I wouldnt have been able toenter. But still, there were some young guns that wer good back then who I assume quit the pursuit of shoe design. But if they had this contest it probablycouldve kept them on that path.

Back
Top Bottom