Nike Future Sole Entries Thread

laugh.gif

the last free 360 is a sweet concept.......but the others all just seem like they have no chance.....

Yo man.

Good to see the work you put into everything, some good ideas but execution could be better.

What program did you use to render your drawings?

I simply submitted black and white sketches that were cleaned up in photoshop. I would post, but in the rules it stated we could not publish our designs inother places...i dont know if posting on forums counts as publishing?

However, one major problem with your submission is that you used photos and images that were not your property. In stated in the rules such use could result indisqualification.

C2

Originally Posted by C2HUI

Yo man.

Good to see the work you put into everything, some good ideas but execution could be better.

I simply submitted black and white sketches that were cleaned up in photoshop. I would post, but in the rules it stated we could not publish our designs in other places...i dont know if posting on forums counts as publishing?

However, one major problem with your submission is that you used photos and images that were not your property. In stated in the rules such use could result in disqualification.

C2

i just used photoshop,

yea i shouldve read the rules more carefully, i hate it how it's so easy to get disqualified
frown.gif
well i hope im still in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by C2HUI

Yo man.

I simply submitted black and white sketches that were cleaned up in photoshop. I would post, but in the rules it stated we could not publish our designs in other places...i dont know if posting on forums counts as publishing?

However, one major problem with your submission is that you used photos and images that were not your property. In stated in the rules such use could result in disqualification.

C2

I did that also, I just submitted my sketches cleaned up in photoshop.

I don't think it would be a violation to post your designs on a forum, because Niketalk is neither a contest nor is it being used for media purposes. So, Idon't believe it counts as being published...but I guess post at your own risk.

Here is one design I chose not to enter...just to have something to look at in this thread....

311545286.jpg

C2

Thanks man,

my reason for not entering it were the shape and proportions are a bit off and there wasnt much inspiration. Just a slick shoe in my opinion.

If anyone else has sketches or previous work, post up.

C2

Back
Top Bottom