Nike ghoswift, inspired by Nike ghost racer

KicksOnFire

Nike Just Dropped The Brand New Nike Ghoswift

nike-ghoswift-white-black-dynamic-yellow-5-681x418.jpg

Nike just unveiled their newest model dubbed the Nike Ghoswift. Said to be a part of Nike’s D/MS/X collection, the Nike Ghoswift is influenced by early ’90s London rave culture.
This first colorway of the model comes dressed in a White, Black, and Dynamic Yellow color scheme. Standout details on the shoe include the sleek race lines and its all-over puff-print that nods to the artwork of dance posters for added texture and depth. Below you will find a soft foam used for the sole that manages to flow effortlessly on to the upper for a perfect match.

Yeah, you’re right. They came out in the fall. They’ve had a good amount of color ways. I’ve seen some drop to about $40ish on FNL before. That’s when they all got snatched up. Thought about pulling trigger many times but was concerned they’d be just as narrow as the Ghost Racer. All in all, nobody checkin for em unless that price drops again lol.

bq5108-002-5.jpg

bq5108-002-6.jpg

bq5108-002-4.jpg

if ya digging em FYI, they're selling out..i suggest you make a move cuz there's alot of folks stuck at home online shopping.

How narrow are the soles on these? As narrow as flyknit racers? I almost bought the ghost racers but because of covid can't try them on in store to see the fit.

Back
Top Bottom