Nike Go Flyease :: Members Only 2/15 :: RD 3/19 :: $120

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Last edited:
idk why but i want a pair. I feel like when i need to walk the dog or run outside they can live by the front door and allow me to be so lazy as to not even bend over to put shoes on

I also want a pair for the wife since she is pregnant and has trouble bending over putting shoes on

As someone who doesn't even wear lace up kicks anymore, I'm def down for these.

Like homie above ^, would like to see more neutral color ways too.

Why didn’t they just call it the Nike Sock Dart FE?
It literally looks like a recrafted Sock Dart. If the sole isn’t React, it’s probably going to suck. Time will tell..

These look perfect for strolling around and in and out of the house. Might have to cop for my wife and I.

I hope they make them in kids sizes. My son is on the spectrum and these would be perfect for him.

To this point I would like to see Nike do a “for every pair purchased at the offensive price of one hundred twenty American Dollars, two pairs are donated to adults and children with disabilities around the globe.”

It’s the right thing to do and Nike can afford it.

It really bothers me that Nike sells self lacing shoes and easy-on shoes at a premium.

Instead of all these empty calorie social things Nike concocts daily, do something with some actual fiber and meaning for once.

I like the idea..and I may try for them but these would definitely be great for kids!

I’m all for gearing these to kids on the spectrum..make these in GS sizes Nike!!!

Health care worker here. Would love to get a pair for hospital work. I can see these being very useful with the whole "hands-off" concept, especially when I have to constantly remove my shoes while putting on PPEs (personal protective equipment) before entering - and leaving - the isolation wards.

Back
Top Bottom