Nike Go Flyease :: Members Only 2/15 :: RD 3/19 :: $120

Random tweet from Nike Service twitter account

CD4FE46A-9FE4-4530-ACB6-A02DF27E4776.jpeg

From CNBC:
  • The sneakers will be available to select Nike members for $120, starting Feb. 15.
From Business Insider
Nike said the sneaker, part of its FlyEase line, would be "available via invite for select Nike Members" in North America, Japan, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa starting on February 15 and would be "available more broadly in the months to come."

yea but not one person over all social media platforms has mentioned getting a pair so i’m saying either media outlets got false info or they just cancelled it

nobody got access today as of yet

This is why they are going for almost 400 in stockxx. Thought that was odd. I’ll wait until the 19th and get retail price

Wonder what the issue is with these being pushed back twice now? Hope to land a pair whenever they do actually drop.

Welp gonna use my bday coupon on something else now. I figure something wrong has to be going on for them to delay them this long.

Wonder if there’s been some sort of flaw in testing occurring. This seems like a problem, more than a delay. Very odd considering the widespread promotion on Fallon and such.

Damn...said 4/20 a few hours ago .

Attachments

• F7788E03-B031-499B-A690-4ECB4672116E.png
    F7788E03-B031-499B-A690-4ECB4672116E.png
    663.9 KB · Views: 218
I got access to the back air just now.... what is the sizing consensus on these? Size down or half a size down maybe?

I’m sure they meant black pair.
Sure enough though, exclusive access only. Greyed out for me. I’m a Nike+ member and have been for a decade…what gives?! Haha :lol:

TBH, until they add react or maybe even ZoomX these won’t feel plush plush.

That last sentence is a cloud of smoke.
How do you show interest? Hitting/checking the shoes’ landing page daily?

Yea I don’t get it. I wasn’t selected at all. I’m interested in the Go’s and not the basic fly ease. Guess I’ll keep checking the page and looking for emails

Back
Top Bottom