Nike+ GPS App *free for a limited time*

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

whats the diff with this and the nike + app that comes in our 3gs and iphone 4s?

this doesn't require the shoe sensor

whats the diff with this and the nike + app that comes in our 3gs and iphone 4s?

Originally Posted by k32m

Yup. No shoe sensor required.
pimp.gif
Works pretty well; though I seem to be running faster on a treadmill than I do outdoors, according to the software. *shrugs*

pimp.gif
Works pretty well; though I seem to be running faster on a treadmill than I do outdoors, according to the software. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif
So this does the exact stuff the shoe sensor does?  I'll be using it on my ipod touch (no iphone) so I hope this is correct, I was going to make a trip to the outlet store where they have the sensors on sale

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif
So this does the exact stuff the shoe sensor does?  I'll be using it on my ipod touch (no iphone) so I hope this is correct, I was going to make a trip to the outlet store where they have the sensors on sale

Back
Top Bottom