Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Nike Zoom G.T. Jump Grey Sail 0

This grey pair
I'm just curious what was the issue with the traction?

I'm just curious what was the issue with the traction?
For me, they don’t bite and stop on a dime. My Jordan 34 with translucent outsole, Zion 2 with white outsole, and jordan 35 with red outsole, all do. These don’t bite and even slide a little bit. I love them otherwise. I keep trying to wear them in hopes it will get better. I’ve used them for a total of maybe 3 hours over multiple weeks.

For me, they don’t bite and stop on a dime. My Jordan 34 with translucent outsole, Zion 2 with white outsole, and jordan 35 with red outsole, all do. These don’t bite and even slide a little bit. I love them otherwise. I keep trying to wear them in hopes it will get better. I’ve used them for a total of maybe 3 hours over multiple weeks.
I see. My pair are ok. I don't usually like hyper aggressive traction especially now with my current size. A bit of a slide would be fine but anything slippery is a no go.

Seems like the GT Cut 2 keep popping up in new colorways but none hitting stateside. Really strange.

JS”

I think its just typo of listing on DSG, never supposed to be the jump 2 at first place

Actually Champs has it that way too. It's super weird. Is it really the 2???

1677203231787.png

I mean it's obviously the 1, but they didn't like sneak some new tech in the same frame or something crazy did they? It's also impossible that they're coming out next week with the 2, with no press release. But they've done day-before or day-of stuff, so...who knows?

Maybe someone at nike is just slippin.

Back
Top Bottom