Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I wouldn’t describe these as low profile, to me. I felt on top of the cushioning set up (maybe before break in) and on top of the entire shoe. It changes once broken in? Or newer colorways? They kind of felt tall and tippy
Feels noticeably lower in the forefoot area for me…the heel is for sure higher. Agree about the sitting on top of the shoe feeling. Haven’t played in drop in midsole shoes in a while but they don’t really move with you like most other shoes do. Will probably give these a few more gos before a final verdict but right now I don’t like em nearly as much as the other shoes in my rotation.

cut 3 otw

1683131379973.jpg

I have narrow feet so aside from the KD4, I never have blister issues with hoops shoes. The GT Cut 2 however... Man. Had to do a trim job near my pinkie toes on the drop in midsole to make them wearable. It's still been a pretty fun shoe to wear.
A lot like what other folks have said - not the greatest shoe ever, but something I'll go back to. I wish the materials didn't feel so cheap but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have narrow feet so aside from the KD4, I never have blister issues with hoops shoes. The GT Cut 2 however... Man. Had to do a trim job near my pinkie toes on the drop in midsole to make them wearable. It's still been a pretty fun shoe to wear.
A lot like what other folks have said - not the greatest shoe ever, but something I'll go back to. I wish the materials didn't feel so cheap but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did you have a break in period with these? Feel like I have to super crank down on the laces or my foot is moving around in the shoe…but when I do that my right pinkie is getting crushed in this shoe. Gave them another try this morning but I don’t think this shoe is for me.

IMG_0584.jpeg

I’m probably out on the GT series

Did you have a break in period with these? Feel like I have to super crank down on the laces or my foot is moving around in the shoe…but when I do that my right pinkie is getting crushed in this shoe. Gave them another try this morning but I don’t think this shoe is for me.

IMG_0584.jpeg

I’m probably out on the GT series
I have a pretty narrow foot, so I have to crank down on most shoes I wear, haha.
When I get the chance, I'll post how I trimmed the midsole. Tbf, I'm still wrapping my pinkie toes in tape more often than not. Probably too much trouble for most, but I'm committed to the cause 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom