Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Expect to see Victor Wembanyama wearing this model when he begins his NBA career, according to this one.

They're going to have to break tradition and call it the Victor I. that's just too good and has to have been thought of since the moment anybody saw him play.

1687451574457.png

So my question is, it's listed as a Women's basketball shoe. Are those women's sizes, or men?

I'm going to do some searches and try to see, just wondering if I'm missing something obvious on the page that says if it's womens sizes or mens.

Edit...now I think it's women's sizes 🤔

Last edited:

So my question is, it's listed as a Women's basketball shoe. Are those women's sizes, or men?

I'm going to do some searches and try to see, just wondering if I'm missing something obvious on the page that says if it's womens sizes or mens.

It’s a women’s shoe so it’s listed in women’s sizes.

Did these sell out? Or did they just get pulled off the site? I never actually saw them on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom