Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Thinking about the Cut 2s as well, but with those who have really flat feet - can you put any sort of insole in these? And if not, is the stock one fine enough without any supports/insoles?

1689363449044.png

Thinking about the Cut 2s as well, but with those who have really flat feet - can you put any sort of insole in these? And if not, is the stock one fine enough without any supports/insoles?
I was thinking about this too. I stay away from drop-ins because i can put an orthotic in them. The only solution I can think of at the moment is wearing an ankle brace or wrap for extra support, when wearing drop-ins.

Looks like the wall at Nike Las Vegas...selection was super dry, but Nike doesn't really have much out there right now that's super interesting.

My Jump 2's arrived today. Loved the Cut 1s. Cut 2s were disappointing. Jump 1s sat too high on me and I couldn't break them in. I had the Zoom BB NXTs, which were too high off the ground, and was a little worried the Jump 2s would be the same. But they definitely feel lower. Will give them a road test tomorrow night!

The most welcome surprise on these is the the inner red-loop on the plastic eyelets, Looks like it wraps around the heel providing some nice ankle lockdown - something I really found missing in the Lebron XXs I've been playing in recently.

Also really love the tongue on this colourway. Nice 90s feel to em.

GT Cut2-01.jpg

GT Cut2-05.jpg

GT Cut2-15.jpg

GT Cut2-18.jpg

My Jump 2's arrived today. Loved the Cut 1s. Cut 2s were disappointing. Jump 1s sat too high on me and I couldn't break them in. I had the Zoom BB NXTs, which were too high off the ground, and was a little worried the Jump 2s would be the same. But they definitely feel lower. Will give them a road test tomorrow night!

The most welcome surprise on these is the the inner red-loop on the plastic eyelets, Looks like it wraps around the heel providing some nice ankle lockdown - something I really found missing in the Lebron XXs I've been playing in recently.

GT Cut2-01.jpg

GT Cut2-05.jpg

GT Cut2-15.jpg

GT Cut2-18.jpg
This is the CW I’m looking to cop - pics look great!

GT Cut2-01.jpg

GT Cut2-05.jpg

GT Cut2-15.jpg

GT Cut2-18.jpg
They looked more like a finished and polished product than the Jump 1s. I'm beginning to think the 1s were rushed.

I think the the JUMP2s already sit quite low (much lower than the 1s), and any lower cut is going to feel weird based on how high off the ground your foot will be.

It's interesting they went with a mid/low for the 2s considering how high the 1s were.

Back
Top Bottom