Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Hustle 2:

1691201551687.png
I like the shoe but I'm fearful that it would affect my confidence on shooting the ball from midrange.

Uh, what the hell is that traction :emoji_sweat_smile:
they are pretty much similar design to the Skechers GO Walk. I had a white pair with a synthetic leather with tongue and laces that I used for work. ridiculously sticky on the floor and it seems to be sucking on the surface. I stopped using them since I tend to trip once in a while due to the ridiculous traction.

Attachments

• skechers-go-walk-3-grey-orange-shoe-p7415-28941_zoom.jpg
    skechers-go-walk-3-grey-orange-shoe-p7415-28941_zoom.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 265
Absolute beasts on court for older cats like me

IMG_7334.jpeg
that's reassuring. aside from the fact that these look like finished product unlike the ones before it like it just came out as a draft or rough demo. the aesthetics on these really looked miles ahead of the Jump 1s which were atrocious. also, that hard plastic piece was a bad design on the Jump 1s eventhough it was necessary for stability.

they are pretty much similar design to the Skechers GO Walk. I had a white pair with a synthetic leather with tongue and laces that I used for work. ridiculously sticky on the floor and it seems to be sucking on the surface. I stopped using them since I tend to trip once in a while due to the ridiculous traction.

Hmmmmm

Traction looks great, pending durability. Herringbone is undefeated, and pod setup means plenty of flexibility. The potential drawback is that there’s going to be a lot of strain on specific points instead of spreading it out, so I’m ready for some peeling :lol:

It's been years but every time I played in a shoe with a setup like that it was ice skating szn :lol:

Hope these don't have that issue

Well, if the midsole is cushlon, then these Hustle 2s would be the spiritual successor of the KD15s…

Back
Top Bottom