Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Has anyone played in the RUNs? If so, how do you like them.

I’ve been playing in the cuts for the past month, and I love em. I want that black fusion red ones that dropped limitedly recently. My volt/limes are getting beat up.

balled with the Cuts today. felt really great playing them. very quick with it. so quick I injured my calf. hopefully not a serious tear.

1638028505103.jpeg

Few too many injury posts to have me dropping 200 second hand market for these
dunno. it might have to do with the shoes or not but I suffered a strained calf. hurts like a mofo and I'm out for a week. in fairness to do shoes, as was quick as hell. I guess it put too much stress on my calf. might switch to the 34 SEs once I recover. I guess that's the season for me. too bad I couldn't participate for our remaining playoff games and possible semis if we get lucky. we are down 2 man short, me and another guy. another one is still nursing an injury.

Someone trying to blast someone in the *** on eBay for these. Must be an outlet find box top cut off. They are dope though. Hope we see a release.

Attachments

• B2437F5D-838B-487A-8EE0-F5290AB1A42C.png
    B2437F5D-838B-487A-8EE0-F5290AB1A42C.png
    885.9 KB · Views: 636
Surprised this happen to Jrue in the cuts. Looks like he planted, had grip, then his foot like flew up.

Slowed it down and watched it....I think he just got got.

Happens to everybody sometime 🤷‍♂️

Surprised this happen to Jrue in the cuts. Looks like he planted, had grip, then his foot like flew up.

Slowed it down and watched it....I think he just got got.

Happens to everybody sometime 🤷‍♂️

he was going the other way. it can even happen to people in stationary position.

Back
Top Bottom