Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Although oversees, maybe soon come….

JS”

I was reading the comments under a Taiwanese retailer for those releases and it looks like they sold out instantly. People were upset that a team shoe got overhyped and scalped just because they looked liked Kobes, and honestly I share the same sentiment.
For all that reason of hyping up a shoe that looks like a Kobe we might as well hype up the Precision 5s🙄

this is probably the only thread in NT where 60-pages in and only a handful of people have shared their pairs while 95% of content makes up for speculative releases because Nike can’t get their **** right :rofl:

I was reading the comments under a Taiwanese retailer for those releases and it looks like they sold out instantly. People were upset that a team shoe got overhyped and scalped just because they looked liked Kobes, and honestly I share the same sentiment.
For all that reason of hyping up a shoe that looks like a Kobe we might as well hype up the Precision 5s🙄
Well to begin with, these weren't sought after. Then they got so popular that scalpers started snagging them up. I was lucky to get a pair. For 2 weeks, they were just there on the shelves, after that youd be Lucky to even get an ugly colorway.

Man I'm considering between the Jordan 36 and GT runs if fate decides that I will never grab the cuts for retail. This IG picture of the tie-dye runs is straight fire.

Man I'm considering between the Jordan 36 and GT runs if fate decides that I will never grab the cuts for retail. This IG picture of the tie-dye runs is straight fire.

are you trying to decide between the colorway or overall look and performance? I admit, that Run Colorway looks dope but overall the shoe disappointing especially compared to the Cuts overall. I tried all 3 shoes (Cuts, Runs and 36) and I was turned off by the Runs. was planning on getting all GT shoes but I guess I will end up with the Cuts, 36 and possibly the Jumps depending on some colorway that will release later. also, the 36 is amazing. Sturgeon Power.

are you trying to decide between the colorway or overall look and performance? I admit, that Run Colorway looks dope but overall the shoe disappointing especially compared to the Cuts overall. I tried all 3 shoes (Cuts, Runs and 36) and I was turned off by the Runs. was planning on getting all GT shoes but I guess I will end up with the Cuts, 36 and possibly the Jumps depending on some colorway that will release later. also, the 36 is amazing. Sturgeon Power.
I wear Kobes, currently rotating between the protro 4, 5, and 6. That’s how I think the cut will be the best for me. Performance wise the 36 would probably be better for me since I presume the runs are too mushy with all that cushion, and will not give me the same low-to-the-ground responsiveness as Kobes.

I wear Kobes, currently rotating between the protro 4, 5, and 6. That’s how I think the cut will be the best for me. Performance wise the 36 would probably be better for me since I presume the runs are too mushy with all that cushion, and will not give me the same low-to-the-ground responsiveness as Kobes.
when I tried both shoes. I did notice the Runs felt a bit higher off the ground. what I didn't like though is the materials and lockdown. my feet could easily slip out of the shoe and the material upper wrapping around my foot felt like it was being wrapped with paper. it felt so cheap that anyone would be insane to shell out money for the same price as the Cuts. it is like a budget model team shoe imo. as far as the 36 are concerned, I never looked back. the shoe looks amazing with a great colorway and the cushion is fantastic.

when I tried both shoes. I did notice the Runs felt a bit higher off the ground. what I didn't like though is the materials and lockdown. my feet could easily slip out of the shoe and the material upper wrapping around my foot felt like it was being wrapped with paper. it felt so cheap that anyone would be insane to shell out money for the same price as the Cuts. it is like a budget model team shoe imo. as far as the 36 are concerned, I never looked back. the shoe looks amazing with a great colorway and the cushion is fantastic.
Really appreciate the feedback fam👊.

Official images…

JS”
Purty

1638737063410.png

1638737087749.png

1638737102351.png

1638737130459.png

the GT Jump look fine on Joker/other big men, but meh, there's way too much going on.

Nike is seriously out of touch with what people want. We can blame the pandemic but this crap has been happening even before covid.

inb4 someone says "NiKe SpEnDs MiLlIoNs On ReSeArCh tHeY kNoW wHaT tHeY'Re DoInG"
IMO Nike dug themselves into a hole by announcing three GT models at once. Their basketball lineup is already as full as it is with five signature athletes (+ Russ and Zion if you include Jordan Brand). Put in the takedown models and you've got so many shoes to produce and promise to deliver.
Not to mention all the excessive weird-looking lifestyle stuff they put out on SNKRS. If COVID wasn't a thing and production lines weren't impacted they could probably squeeze it out, but they gambled with it and hit bad timing.

anyone else selling these beside NDC? they dont gotta 14 and i dont wanna risk them being too small, im normally a 13

Back
Top Bottom