Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Copped the Jokers and the Greys, we'll see which one gets here first (since NDC removed their $5 faster-than-molasses shipping) :emoji_eyes:

Apparently so. If you ask me, there are tons of GT Jumps, and Cuts for that matter, sitting in storage containers somewhere. It wouldn’t shock me if the outlets are full of the GT series by the end of the summer. Just my view of it.

Is Nike pushing this series more through players? I’m seeing less Kobe’s on players. Or does it have more to do with the legal battle between Nike and Kobe’s estate?

UnDS’d these today… Put some shots up after work, didn’t feel like changing out of my scrubs lol

B6C4066C-1E97-4012-B7DD-494D3D251DC9.jpeg

Is Nike pushing this series more through players? I’m seeing less Kobe’s on players. Or does it have more to do with the legal battle between Nike and Kobe’s estate?
I think it’s just the result of Nike no longer making Kobe’s and players have either burned thru their pairs or are close to.

Hmm...was a bit surprised that the Jumps didn't feel all that zoomy out of the box. Perhaps the pebax needs to break in?

Back
Top Bottom