Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

1645568785056.png

Just ordered purely based on looks lol

Want these for ball/Gym but I’ll be damned if I go on a scavenger hunt or pay resell for an all black CW I coulda got for $80-100 if this was Nike Basketball heyday :lol:

Yeah that definitely is weird. I mean Nike & Converse are the same thing, so not necessarily, like if he was wearing them casually, but this is definitely when he should be wearing his Converse so you're probably right. Wonder what happened.

The smartest **** would be to let their non Giannis Bron Level dudes alternate between Converse/Jordan/Nike

too late for that. just walked out with these out of the store today. impulse buy.
Smart impulse buy. The G.T. series is the true nike basketball performance line now. I want these more than the others. Hard to get because of shipping issues and delays and the fact that hoopers know this is where it's at. Good cop don't return unless of course you just need the money

Smart impulse buy. The G.T. series is the true nike basketball performance line now. I want these more than the others. Hard to get because of shipping issues and delays and the fact that hoopers know this is where it's at. Good cop don't return unless of course you just need the money
it was due to 23mj88's word of mouth that got me to check it out in person without the thought of buying it. was adamant about it due to my KD injury or unsure state if I can go back to competitive ball. the colorway was good and the cushion felt different and made me think maybe. I'm sure they'll be a beast and in comparison to the 34s, they are better to say the least. I think they are the best in the GT line as far as cushion performance goes. the Jumps might be my new starters and my Cuts and 36 are tied as alternates.

^^^ you got hurt in the 35 and the KD14?
haven't bought the KD14 but got injured really bad with the 35s. the injury still flares up from time to time. and that was about almost a year ago. freakin eclipse plate is a sham and the designer should be fired. I know I might be in the minority but my injury is no joke. some people might love the 35s but I hated them eversince the injury. initially I loved them to death.

haven't bought the KD14 but got injured really bad with the 35s. the injury still flares up from time to time. and that was about almost a year ago. freakin eclipse plate is a sham and the designer should be fired. I know I might be in the minority but my injury is no joke. some people might love the 35s but I hated them eversince the injury. initially I loved them to death.

I have seen you mention mamy times that 35's hurt your feet, but I haven't noticed that you said what kind of injury did they cause you. So if you don't find it too personal to ask and elaborate, what kind of injury did they cause you and do you think the shoes were only thing causing them?

Why I'm asking, is because I have been looking for some 35 Lows lately and being a wide-/flatfooter with an recent bad ankle/foot injury, I don't want to go through that rehab again.

I have seen you mention mamy times that 35's hurt your feet, but I haven't noticed that you said what kind of injury did they cause you. So if you don't find it too personal to ask and elaborate, what kind of injury did they cause you and do you think the shoes were only thing causing them?

Why I'm asking, is because I have been looking for some 35 Lows lately and being a wide-/flatfooter with an recent bad ankle/foot injury, I don't want to go through that rehab again.
it was an arch injury. the nerves on the underside of my midfoot could have been damaged. my suspicion was that the stupid eclipse plate was too narrow/tight that it compressed against my midfoot. I wore the shoes I think for 3 months before I returned them. I thought they would break-in over time but didn't. all it caused was pain. and I don't want to go that road again eventhough the deals on the 35 lows are tempting nor do I care that they looked good if the end result would be you ending up with a chronic injury. I even abandoned the idea of owning for the the first time ever a Chuck All-Star Pro BB because they were so constricting. awesome looking shoe that felt like the KD 9/10s on the torture scale.

I had to take the GT Jumps off today while playing basketball, just too tight. They lasted 30 minutes until I had to put in the KD 14’s.

This is the second time wearing them, I have flat wide feet so it’s normal for them to hurt the first couple of times.

Maybe they’ll be better tomorrow :rolleyes

I had to take the GT Jumps off today while playing basketball, just too tight. They lasted 30 minutes until I had to put in the KD 14’s.

This is the second time wearing them, I have flat wide feet so it’s normal for them to hurt the first couple of times.

Maybe they’ll be better tomorrow :rolleyes
Stuff the toe box nice and tight with a couple pairs of socks, this will help slight stretch the width of the jumps. Let it sit for a couple days. They’ll be fine, speeds up the break in process as far as the toe box goes.

I don't have flat feet but I've been using the Move insoles and they feel pretty good.

You might want to look into those...I guess as far as performance inserts they're priced fairly. I have the pro version and they were $60 shipped.
not sure if Dr. Scholl's are still good in this age. don't want to spend so much on insoles that are worth a pair of shoes. I guess some generic PU insoles would do?

not sure if Dr. Scholl's are still good in this age. don't want to spend so much on insoles that are worth a pair of shoes. I guess some generic PU insoles would do?
Not really.

Most over the counter insoles just provide a varying degree of added thickness/softness then what comes in factory insoles.

I hear you though, they aren't cheap. Good thing about these is that you can test them out for 30 days and if you don't like them you can return and get your money back.

Right now I've only used them a handful of times, not enough to give a fair assessment just yet. However, I do think it depends on the shoe...

Not really.

Most over the counter insoles just provide a varying degree of added thickness/softness then what comes in factory insoles.

I hear you though, they aren't cheap. Good thing about these is that you can test them out for 30 days and if you don't like them you can return and get your money back.

Right now I've only used them a handful of times, not enough to give a fair assessment just yet. However, I do think it depends on the shoe...
the most I spent on an insole was the Superfeet. I think they were $20 back then. I can understand that price point but the insoles nowadays imo are just so overpriced, just like the shipping costs and wire transfers. just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom