Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Am I crazy or does the budget model of Cut 3 actually look better than the flagship model? Atleast for now..
Idk if I would go that far but it is good looking. I’m wondering the tech difference. Zoom X vs regular Zoom? Also curious what the budget model will cost, my guess is 140.

IDK why when I see these I think of the Goonies

1696275253157.jpeg
I have NO idea how you came to this, but now you’ve ruined the shoes for me :rofl:

Rocky…. Road?

Idk if I would go that far but it is good looking. I’m wondering the tech difference. Zoom X vs regular Zoom? Also curious what the budget model will cost, my guess is 140.
From what I remembered, Zoom X is no zoom at all. It is foam based cushion with a modified spring plate.

Zoom X is just the foam

Zoom X is commonly used in high end Nike running and marathon shoes, and some of those shoes have spring plates

But shoes like say the Invincible Run 3 use Zoom X and they don't have the carbon fiber plate.

Love the way the Hustle 2's hug my feet. I'm not the best at giving technical analysis, but these remind a lot the Kyrie Infinity based on the snugness and lockdown. The tongue is nowhere near as thick or high as the Infinity's. The cut on tongue might actually dig into the to top of your foot if you wear ankle socks.

I paid the full buck for these, but I can see myself picking up as many colors of these as possible once they start taking a dip.

IMG_20231008_101511.jpg

I think cw will make or break the cut 3s. Right now with all the leaked content, my opinion on the shoe is all over the place. The white/red pair they look hideous. The white/black they look generic, not worth more the. $100. And other leaks, I can see the potential.

Let's be real, these are the continuation of the Precision line. Real smart of Nike to utilize the GT name to market these and raise the price.
Yeah, but that’s a really well reviewed budget line, and they’re throwing zoom in it and raising the price by $10 at retail, that’s not bad actually. their improving a budget shoe and still not making it cost over 100 bucks. That’s really fair, especially in this economy.
The only nice thing I have to say about those damn perforations and the white/red color scheme is they remind me of the Zoom BBs.

Image.jpeg
These lows of these 🤤 they don’t make them like that anymore. Even that unofficial Nash sig, the Zoom MVPs

Back
Top Bottom