Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Those look like performance beasts. I think they'll grow with better pics. Just really weird leaks right now.

The sharp heel piece is not welcomed tho. Just looks weird as it is in these images

1697183288327.png

1697183663347.png
Meanwhile these look GOOOODDD!!

If they showed up on my door I’d play in them exclusively and tag @ Nike whenever they wanted

Finally picked up a pair of GT Jump 2's, and they're a great shoe!

Very fun sho to play in and I do like them better than the 1's.

My only complaint on them is that the tongue is too thin. When tied tight the lace pressure hurts. That's the only issue that I have with them.

When Tyler Herro isn’t even used in a Nike marketing campaign. No matter how bad the shoe

Wonder if Jordan Poole gonna rock them

Cut 2's take forever to break in...at least for me they did.

Honestly they're just an okay shoe... traction is fine, cushion is okay, and fit could be better.

Cut 2's take forever to break in...at least for me they did.

Honestly they're just an okay shoe... traction is fine, cushion is okay, and fit could be better.
People are all over the place with the GT cut 2.

I’ve heard some people say it’s total trash.

I’ve heard other people say it’s middle of the road.

I’ve heard other people say it’s better than the original.

I think a lot of people had pre-existing ideas of what the shoe should have been, and that is basically just a reiteration of the first model, exactly.

Because the GT cut one was such a popular shoe, combined with the thought process of the past five years of sneaker head culture … which consistently over hypes things strictly based on mass appeal and if it sells out or not … and because the GT Cut One was so difficult to get a hold of I think the opinions of it become massively elevated due to hype. And I’m sure they were good, but cmon. Where as the GT Cut 2 have been available the entire time and not sold out, because no longer did the pandemic obscure production and distribution. And this one is some dramatic dip in quality? Doubtful.

I just got two pairs of them, one pair, a white and black team shoe on discount. And then another white and black almost Jordan 11 Concord inspired promo team bank colorway that didn’t see widespread release. I’m gonna give these a run and see how they are and decide for myself. I think they look fantastic in person. And I’ve even heard the second wave of production of them even got the fit in the forefoot down a lot better and more comfortable.

IMG_1962.jpeg

Last edited:
People are all over the place with the GT cut 2.

I’ve heard some people say it’s total trash.

I’ve heard other people say it’s middle of the road.

I’ve heard other people say it’s better than the original.

I think a lot of people have pre-existing ideas of what it should have been, and that is basically just a reiteration of the first model, exactly,.

Because the one was such a popular shoe, combined with classic past five years sneaker head culture because it was sold out then the opinions of it become massively elevated due to hype. Where as this one’s been available the entire time and not sold out, because no longer did the pandemic obscure production and distribution.

I just got two pairs of them, one pair, a white and black team shoe on discount. And then another white and black almost Jordan 11 Concord inspired promo team bank colorway that didn’t see widespread release. I’m gonna give these a run and see how they are and decide for myself. I think they look fantastic in person. And I’ve even heard the second wave of production of them even got the fit in the forefoot down a lot better and more comfortable.

IMG_1962.jpeg

You made good points.

I like them and think that they're a good basketball shoe and are good performers.

You made good points.

I like them and think that they're a good basketball shoe and are good performers.
Have two pairs myself… bought one and during the break-in process came across a 2nd pair on a great deal. I like most things about the shoe except it gets really comfortable for me if I wear em for long periods of time. It’s kinda weird and I haven’t really completely figured out why yet.

Have two pairs myself… bought one and during the break-in process came across a 2nd pair on a great deal. I like most things about the shoe except it gets really comfortable for me if I wear em for long periods of time. It’s kinda weird and I haven’t really completely figured out why yet.

You're right and it weird. I'll wear them for an hour or so then think about it and notice, that the shoes starts feeling good.

The more they're worn the better they feel.

Back
Top Bottom