Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

IMO, it's people who play on their forefoot. Although it works for people that strike with their heels (like me), it just took a couple of moments to get used to because of the zoomX. I think I was okay with it because I regularly run with VaporFlys, which have zoomX.
ditto. the zoomX in the heel is soft and has a good amount of rebound

Execution coulda been better.

Can anybody who plays in these speak to the traction? Last time I had shoes with traction like that it was terrible on court.

I’ve had no issues on fairly clean indoor courts. One of the little exterior black “nubs” is coming off though after a few months. Will post pics when I’m back near them.

I wasn't blown away with the initial fit and feel when I tried them on at Richard's.

1000013230.jpg
Richard’s 🤣

Got to see the cut 3s in hand today. The treads are wicked nice. Shoe still weirds me out so not grabbing a pair. Definitely doesn't seem wide foot friendly, and I hate the heel (and the bulky heel trend generally, my feet are already big AF, don't need more shoe). But the sole looks A-1

Maybe once the better colorways come out I'll try them at that point. I remember there was some colorway that got posted that looked :emoji_fire:

I'm actually feeling these alot. Not sure I wanna snag another black based colorway right now but if they go on discount with a 12.5 still available then I'll definitely be all in on 'em.

Ya I guess we're in the minority. Those are nice.

I bet if (insert nba player) wore them as a PE then people would be all over em.. Nike has been doing this with lebron's (Nike shox bb4 inspired for example) and let's not forget when he debuted the AZG inspired nXXt gen and people were hyped af.. the shoe released and they're sitting of course :rofl:

Nike GT Jump 2 “All-Star”
Style Code: FZ4614-001
Release Date: February 13, 2024
Price: $190
Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Total-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-1.jpeg

Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Total-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-2.jpeg

Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Total-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-3.jpeg

Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Total-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-4.jpeg

Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Total-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-5.jpeg

Attachments

• 1706485664298.png
    1706485664298.png