Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I kinda wanna grab those even though I know they're trash. Maybe I could play outdoors in them. But the traction is garbage, right?

Nike Zoom GT Cut 3 Pastel
Color: Glacier Blue/Light Armory Blue-Bright Mandarin-Ashen Slate-Phantom-Barely Volt
Style Code: DV2913-401
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $190
1711138917677.png

1711138937099.png

1711138973075.png

1711138999070.png

1711139020471.png

1711139072233.png

1711139110276.png

1711139131756.png

1711139149172.png

1711139188765.png

Randomly broke out a pair of GT Cut 2's today, first time wearing them in a looooong time.

Funny because I remember not really liking them much but they actually felt pretty good. Traction, fit and cushioning were all on point.

Maybe all this time I've been I sleeping on this model...
I felt the same for like one or two wears, and then I started experiencing the worst arch pain I’ve ever had in a basketball shoe, not to mention the really cheap upper and the way it rubs on the top of the feet. I had to return my ****.

Randomly broke out a pair of GT Cut 2's today, first time wearing them in a looooong time.

Funny because I remember not really liking them much but they actually felt pretty good. Traction, fit and cushioning were all on point.

Maybe all this time I've been I sleeping on this model...

They're a good shoe. I recently broke out mine and remembered how good they were.

The first time I wore them my feet were killing me. But I've since learned with Nike's, I can't tie them tight the first time wearing them. I tie them, but not as tight as if I'm actually going to play basketball.

Then after about 20 or 30 minutes I can tie them like I normally would.

It's weird that some people like the shoes and they're a good basketball shoe for them, or they hate them because they do something to their feet.

They're a good shoe. I recently broke out mine and remembered how good they were.

The first time I wore them my feet were killing me. But I've since learned with Nike's, I can't tie them tight the first time wearing them. I tie them, but not as tight as if I'm actually going to play basketball.

Then after about 20 or 30 minutes I can tie them like I normally would.

It's weird that some people like the shoes and they're a good basketball shoe for them, or they hate them because they do something to their feet.
Haven’t had the cut 2s but I get the same with any full length zoom/strobel or Nike max cushioning setups including zoom.Only in my midfoot and first wear too outside of that I’m perfectly fine. Had it going back to the hyperrev’s, kd8-9/13-15, Bron 11s,17-18s, J36s. It’s to the point where I have to take the shoe off immediately!! But good to go after 5 mins.

Haven’t had the cut 2s but I get the same with any full length zoom/strobel or Nike max cushioning setups including zoom.Only in my midfoot and first wear too outside of that I’m perfectly fine. Had it going back to the hyperrev’s, kd8-9/13-15, Bron 11s,17-18s, J36s. It’s to the point where I have to take the shoe off immediately!! But good to go after 5 mins.

Man I'm glad to hear that it's not just me!

It seems like with all Nike's I tied them up tight and my feed were throbbing! I mean serious pain, I take them off for 5 minutes and then I'm good to go.

It's my feet with the shoes and it just the shoes. But the key is not to tie them tight, just enough so that they stay in and your foot isn't moving around.

Then after 15-20 minutes then tie them tight like you're actually about to play.

Unfortunately I learned that late, because there have been times where my feet hurt so bad that I couldn't walk for 10 minutes after taking the shoes off.

Just saw Boban in volt ASW Hustle 2. They letting Nike athletes ID that shoe?!

it's called PE, for those retail silhouette, Nike made different colors only for athletes. But little aside story, endorsed athletes as well as sponsored colleges do have special accounts in order to customize shoes, I know Nick Young when he still with Nike, his account allow to iD Kobes with options not available for public.

Just saw Boban in volt ASW Hustle 2. They letting Nike athletes ID that shoe?!
I think to a degree, since Markkanen had these earlier this season. While they are not AWS pair, I'm certain they get some customization options to every shoe.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 6.46.40.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 6.46.40.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom