Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

1714361663797.png

Yang Liwei PE releasing end of May

Nike GT Cut 3 Shine Together
Color: Barely Green/Jade Ice-Mineral-Vintage Green-Dusted Clay-Light Silver
Style Code: DV2913-300 (men); HF1571-300 (women)
Release Date: 05/01/2024
Price: $190 (unisex)
1714502675170.png

1714502923213.png

1714502955968.png

1714502990681.png

1714503056915.png

1714503086310.png

1714503104128.png

1714503124662.png

1714503159625.png

1714503190809.png

I keep hearing the cut 3s are unstable when moving laterally..any of yall experienced this?

I keep hearing the cut 3s are unstable when moving laterally..any of yall experienced this?
Wouldn’t say unstable… the shoe is extremely lightweight but that comes with a price and in the case it’s a rather thin upper. For me between the upper and the Zoom X cushion it’s like playing in a Pegasus Turbo w/ basketball traction and a more rigid heel counter.

How long do they take to break in? I just a pair of Cut 3s in from the last sale and they are pretty firm/dead out of the box. An hour of drills and shooting around and they didn't feel any better.

How long do they take to break in? I just a pair of Cut 3s in from the last sale and they are pretty firm/dead out of the box. An hour of drills and shooting around and they didn't feel any better.
Not sure, but honestly I don't think there's a huge difference after they're broken in... still feels pretty much like a slightly firmer Boost setup to me.

IDK if this version of Zoom X is even all that much better than a full length React setup like the one found in the PG 6.

Not sure, but honestly I don't think there's a huge difference after they're broken in... still feels pretty much like a slightly firmer Boost setup to me.

IDK if this version of Zoom X is even all that much better than a full length React setup like the one found in the PG 6.

have you tried boom in the way of wades? seems bouncier than the zoomx

have you tried boom in the way of wades? seems bouncier than the zoomx
No I haven’t. They look cool and I’ve heard positive things about the line and the cushioning but it’s a no go for me if I can’t try them on before purchasing.
That’s kinda disappointing, they are selling ZoomX as the latest and greatest but at eod it’s just foam.
Played in them again this morning… Zoom X is great for running, so if you’re playing a fast break style where you’re getting out and running these are great. I like to do that, but I also have a slashing, explosive guard style of play and I really enjoy that bounciness of regular Zoom when you get in the paint. Zoom X is very smooth, and not bad by any means is it bad but for my play style I prefer regular Zoom for sure.

IMG_1312.jpeg

Added my Game Day Pros plus double socked which added a little more weight and thickness feeling to the upper… felt great. Still no issue with the traction, typical LA Fitness court and they were squeaking like crazy!

The WOW1Os had that low to the ground Harden Boost feel to me. I only played in them once before giving up on them though. I'm thinking of giving them another try. I really like that hall of fame colorway.

Nothing beats real Zoom cushioning. But like Nike has been doing for a while they keep getting cheaper and cheaper with the usage of it. So instead they’re trying to sell you on just an overhyped “new” glorified foam and convince you to spend damn near $200 on it … then it doesn’t sell at all and in four months they drop the price down to a more respectable and honest $130. 😆

Back
Top Bottom